[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Players Playing FF

The Wolf

Some of these players are knuckleheads. If there are fans at the stadium paying money to be there, it's because of their rooting interest for the real team, not their fantasy team. Some of these clowns actually look down on fantasy football fans. What do they really care anyway? The popularity of the sport, for whatever reason leads to crowded stadiums and high salaries. Would it kill Tiki and that knucklead Strayhan to just go along for fun. Like we need them to tell us how they're more interested in winning football games than putting up good stats. I want my fantasy players to do well, but I want my real teams to win too. I don't get how difficult that concept is to some of these players - :D

ESPN.com is pathetic. They ran this piece ON-AIR Sunday, November 26 all day. Now they have to write about it on espn.com? :D

I believe Cato was 5-6 when they taped the piece. Plus the cheapskate uses Free Yahoo. :bash:

are they able to play for money? wouldn't that be considered gambling and a :D

Love this about Mike Shanahan...

"I had my nephew here as my ball boy," Shanahan said during training camp. "He said he had already picked [rookie running back] Mike Bell in his fantasy league -- and that was before he was [named] a starter, so he had a little inside information there."

Shanny is even f'king up his own family's fantasy teams...

"I had my nephew here as my ball boy," Shanahan said during training camp. "He said he had already picked [rookie running back] Mike Bell in his fantasy league -- and that was before he was [named] a starter, so he had a little inside information there."

That one made me laugh. I hope his nephew kicked him in the shins for all of us.

The week that Skeltors fantasy team played his nephew was the week he inactivated M.Bell fo no apparent reason.

Now we know!