[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wdis@rb, slim pickins...need 2

Injuries have taken Ronnie Brown and Maroney out for me.. Need to pick 2 of these for the 1st week of playoffs. Personally don't like the matchup with K jones and minnesotta. D'angelo Williams had a good week last week, but with possibility of game time decision with D. Foster and possibility that Delhomme out and leary of starting Williams....Are Norwood and Houston my 2 best guys this week?? Thanks in advance for your response..

Injuries have taken Ronnie Brown and Maroney out for me.. Need to pick 2 of these for the 1st week of playoffs. Personally don't like the matchup with K jones and minnesotta. D'angelo Williams had a good week last week, but with possibility of game time decision with D. Foster and possibility that Delhomme out and leary of starting Williams....Are Norwood and Houston my 2 best guys this week?? Thanks in advance for your response..

Houston and Williams... Norwood doesnt get many touches and Minny D will almost certainly shut down KJ this weekend. Jets and Panthers will be fighting for playoff lives and should perform pretty well this weekend.

I don't agree...KJ is a big option in the passing game and he will get yards in the air...I'd play KJ and Williams.

+1

Maybe a long shot, but I was about to say K Jones is probably your best option. If he doesn't get the 20 carries to pick up the rushing yards, then he'll probably catch around 6-8 passes for some extra yardage and maybe a TD.