[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How is everyone?

Clubfoothead

Finally have a few spare moments. Wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes. I've always believed in the power of a positive attitued and your kind words have helped with mine. As long as the anesthesiologist (sp?) doesn't kill me, hopefully I'll get better starting Friday. Thank you. Honestly.

How 'bout them Cowboys? I'm trying to come up with a song based on that Love Potion #9 song. :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Best wishes on your surgery Club, and if you don't stick your head back in before the holidays REALLY get near, best to you and your family during that time as well.

Get well soon - the Huddle NEEDS more...um...pot smoking reprobates.

Coincidentally, you've been better at FF lately. :oldrazz: :D

Hope you feel better and have a Happy Holiday!!

Romo, Cutler, Lee Evans, and Greg Jennings will do that.

Looks like all of my teams are improving in my absence. That's a bitter common denominator. :D

A special thanks to everyone running my teams for me. That's not an easy job. I'm horrible at fantasy football. :clap:

Romo, Cutler, Lee Evans, and Greg Jennings will do that.

Looks like all of my teams are improving in my absence. That's a bitter common denominator. :D

So yeah, I forgot to put Romo in on time the other week. Yeah, the one where he threw 5 TDs. Of course, ya still woulda lost... so I suppose it's moot. :D

Good to see ya back, and happy to help. :bash:

CLUBBY!!!!!!!!!!

My best to you! We miss you around here, BRO! The best to you and your loved ones this holiday season!

Kiss a nurse, kick the the anesthesiologist in the balls, and relax!

Love ya, my man!

Tom Robin

Let me know when you'll be here long enough to reclaim your sigline as your very own.

Dude, that is super cool of you.

If all goes as planned I'll be up and running around the 2nd week of January. I haven't been eating much since my condition penazlies me pretty severely for eating right now so I'm going to go take a nap. It was great to get by here for a few to say high.

I'll be a foot of colon shorter the next time we all touch base. Az will probably be the only huddler to notice. :D

For the few who might be wondering about my drinking, 258 and counting.

Everyone enjoy the holidays and be safe. I'll be kicking your asses at fantasy football again before you know it.

I seek you lurking, osu. Congrats to both you and sacosud. That was a classic. For the record, I didn't favor a rematch. Michigan is way better than Florida but the OSu-Michigan game is too important for do-overs, IMHO.

Night night everyone.