Sign in to follow this  
Steelhead

Need Kicker help

I have a 1st rd bye so I'm only concerned with weeks 15 and 16. Every kicker I pick up does squat, so I figure maybe this is my last chance to get somethign from that position. Here's the highest scoring kickers that are available

Nedney is @SEA, ARI

Hanson is @GB, CHI

Longwell is @NYJ, @GB

Elam is @ARI, CIN

Lindell is MIA, TEN

Rackers is DEN, @SF

Rayner is DET, MIN

Reed is @CAR, BAL

EDIT: Grammatica is @ATL, PHI

Kickers drive me crazy. Any thoughts are appreciated. I like Nedney and Elam the best, though he strained his hammy. Grammatica did well on MNF, so he's in the mix now too.

Edited by Steelhead

Just put Grammatica to the list. He is @ATL, PHI

Edited by Steelhead

Just added Grammatica. He is @ATL, PHI

I added him too. Parcells won't hesitate to kick the ball and if MG can make a few, then the DAL FG kicker is money. I think he'll be solid. At least he will get plenty of opportunities.

I agree I like Grammatica... good luck..

I added him too. Parcells won't hesitate to kick the ball and if MG can make a few, then the DAL FG kicker is money. I think he'll be solid. At least he will get plenty of opportunities.

Sorry I didn't add him yet, but put him on the list of kickers. I do like his matchups though.

So 1 for Nedney and 2 for MG

Grammatica. He should be kicking in good weather for both of his games. And, I am sure he sees kicking for Dallas this year to be an audition for a kicking job next season.

Grammatica. He should be kicking in good weather for both of his games. And, I am sure he sees kicking for Dallas this year to be an audition for a kicking job next season.

+1 Take Martin.

I like Grammatica as well, as long as he doesn't tear his ACL doing one of those prancing twirls after he kicks a field goal in the first quarter. He gets a little too exuberant, in true euro fashion!

Actually...that was his brother Bill. But you guys know what i mean.

Edited by burghgreek