[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Tribute to Ben Roethlisberger

Goopster24

Oh boy....this thread is about our boy Ben, not the striped shirt people!

The ultimate form of flattery is when others gets excited during the rare season that you struggle. :D

One more thing Goopster. If I were a Bears fan, I'd be worried about my own QB.......

Edited by Menudo

The ultimate form of flattery is when others gets excited during the rare season that you struggle. :D

One more thing Goopster. If I were a Bears fan, I'd be worried about my own QB.......

Haha, no one said I wasn't worried. Sexy Rexy blows, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. And for the record Menudo, I have NEVER bashed the Steelers.

Edit: Big John will probably prove me wrong.

Edited by Goopster24

The same guy who did this also did the Brady "tribute". He also did one for Randy Moss. If you haven't seen them, go to the link above and look at the "related" on the right.

The Brady one is amazing. Every time I see Brady now, I can't but help to hum the song.

Haha, no one said I wasn't worried. Sexy Rexy blows, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. And for the record Menudo, I have NEVER bashed the Steelers.

I know. It's all good. :D

Please stop saying that term...TIA

Finally got to see the video, and I must say, funny is funny, and that was Oprahing funny !!! :D

Ben, don't know who you are throwing to,

The LB's or the Safety's too.

They aren't playing on our team,

I know it may sound mean.

Note the jersey that they wear,

before you throw it in the air......... :D

I still think we will look back at this and laugh, because Ben is still going to have a very good NFL career, and this season, could end up being good for him in the long run. Things went way too well in his first two seasons. I'd be more concerned if he didn't still flash the stuff that made him great to begin with. He does still show it at time, but, unfortunately his inconsistency and inability to take care of the ball this season has overshadowed the things he has done well.

Finally got to see the video, and I must say, funny is funny, and that was Oprahing funny !!! :D

Ben, don't know who you are throwing to,

The LB's or the Safety's too.

They aren't playing on our team,

I know it may sound mean.

Note the jersey that they wear,

before you throw it in the air......... :D

I still think we will look back at this and laugh, because Ben is still going to have a very good NFL career, and this season, could end up being good for him in the long run. Things went way too well in his first two seasons. I'd be more concerned if he didn't still flash the stuff that made him great to begin with. He does still show it at time, but, unfortunately his inconsistency and inability to take care of the ball this season has overshadowed the things he has done well.

All in good fun Menudo. I knew you would like it! Now go check the Brady one!

Good stuff. That Bart Scott sack was art, pure perfection, I could watch it over and over.

Still cannot believe my Hawks lost to those effing guys. What a joke. Carry on

:D He's still not over it....... :D