[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

woot

Czarina

Is there anyway to tell what comes up next? I remember on the last woot off thread someone said that the BOC was coming up next. Is there a link or something that I'm missing?

Is there anyway to tell what comes up next? I remember on the last woot off thread someone said that the BOC was coming up next. Is there a link or something that I'm missing?

Sometimes when an item is "Sold Out", click on Community and then Woots and it will show the list of Woots. The newer item shows up at the top of the listed woots before it actually hits the main page.

Woot servers seem to be being taxed right now. Soduko puzzle now but I cannot get to the discussion page. That Gorilla pod went quick.

Today was the first time I've kept tabs on a woot off and I have to say I'm not impressed. This stupid MP3 player has be up forever. Most of the stuff is super old and/or refurbished and/or just plain bad. A cheap piece of junk is still a piece of junk. Most of this stuff has to be discounted just to get rid of it, so it's not like you're really getting a great deal. I was interested in the coffeemaker until I read the reviews on Amazon, which pretty much confirmed that it's a barely functional, inferior product. Not worth the time, IMO.

this was my first woot-off, so i cant compare it to past ones, but its seemed to move real slow most of the time. stupid MP3 player :D , seemed like it was there all day. but it was fun checking to see whats next, and maybe it can solve some gift idea problems.

how does this compare to past woot-offs?

Definately weaker than past Woot-Offs. I haven't bought one item yet. Almost went for the Gorilla Pod camera tripod and most recently the Webcam. Decided to save my money for some worthier junk. :D

22% left on the docking station. Be gone you.