Sign in to follow this  
cmac

Bench C. Palmer for Vince Young?

Scoring: .1pt/1yd rushing (1/10yds) 1pt/25passing 1pt/10completions TD's/6pts INT's -2

1pt/5 rush attempts

C. Palmer has been on a hot streak, but Oakland is the #1 rated pass D, and they have totally shut down some pretty decent QB's

V. Young has been really hot the past 2 weeks, he gets a bad D against the pass, but he's on the road

In our scoring system Young is certain to get a pt for 5 rushes and likely at least 30 yds rushing, there is 4 pts, almost a TD value, but he could get many more rushing yds

Is it time to roll the dice with V. Young or do I settle for what Palmer can get me?

Thanks, will answer your topic.

I think I'd go with Young. How much are the Bengals going to have to throw? THe Raider rush D is pretty bad.

Barring a few picks, Young could have a nice day against Houston. I am starting him in one league :D

Good luck, please see mine.

Ditto always start your best players .. if they are not on IR ..... good luck

Scoring: .1pt/1yd rushing (1/10yds) 1pt/25passing 1pt/10completions TD's/6pts INT's -2

1pt/5 rush attempts

C. Palmer has been on a hot streak, but Oakland is the #1 rated pass D, and they have totally shut down some pretty decent QB's

V. Young has been really hot the past 2 weeks, he gets a bad D against the pass, but he's on the road

In our scoring system Young is certain to get a pt for 5 rushes and likely at least 30 yds rushing, there is 4 pts, almost a TD value, but he could get many more rushing yds

Is it time to roll the dice with V. Young or do I settle for what Palmer can get me?

Thanks, will answer your topic.

There's no way that I'd bench Palmer. VY is too risky. At least you know you'll get decent numbers with Palmer.

Please help me out with my post---I could use your help too.

I would only start Young if your other options were guys like Eli Manning (which is my case, actually... I picked up and started Young last week, and will play him again this week).

But Palmer is an absolute stud, capable of 300+ and 2+ TDs. I don't think Young is capable of those kinds of yardage-TD numbers.