[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FASON...

BLK&GLD

If Taylor is ruled out, I would definitely go with Fason over your other options. He should have a really good game.

Benson will do well also, but Fason should see whole game duty (short some 3rd down touches to Moore), but he will only see 2nd half duty at best as TJ will still get a lot of touches.

Thanks guys. Do you think Fason can actually carry the load (ie 20+ carries) or are we looking at a 50-50 split with moore?

that's my big question too. i haven't seen Fason play much at all and every report i've seen "suggests" that they will split carries to a degree. whether that is 50/50 is up for debate. i'm biased b/c Fason is getting the start for me, but objectively i'd have to guess he'll see about 12-16 carries and a couple 'o passes out of the backfield (i won't even go into what little chance those passes have of actually getting to a receiver considering who is throwing the ball!). if he has around 65 yards and a score i'd say it was a pretty good day.

come on DET...play like crap on Sunday!!

that's my big question too. i haven't seen Fason play much at all and every report i've seen "suggests" that they will split carries to a degree. whether that is 50/50 is up for debate. i'm biased b/c Fason is getting the start for me, but objectively i'd have to guess he'll see about 12-16 carries and a couple 'o passes out of the backfield (i won't even go into what little chance those passes have of actually getting to a receiver considering who is throwing the ball!). if he has around 65 yards and a score i'd say it was a pretty good day.

come on DET...play like crap on Sunday!!

let's hope DET plays bad, 'cause I'm not too comfortable putting my season in FASON's hands!!

Hurting here. I tried to get Fason off of the WW, but lost the dice roll to my brother-in-law! I guess I will try to pick-up Moore, as he at least gets the bulk of the passes and is active on 3rd downs. On the flip side, Chester has been listed as doubtful before, and ended-up playing. I think it's too early to decide one way or another. :D

I'm in this boat too. Part me kinda hopes that Chester is declared out, Fason is declared the starter and I'll go with Fason. I'd hate for Chester to get the start, lose goal line carries, or aggrevate the injury in the 1st quarter...

couldn't agree with you more!!!!