[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ QB

Debating on whether I should play Palmer or Romo this week. I went with Romo for the first time last week b/c I thought it would be a shootout against the Giants whereas Palmer would get marginal production against the Ravens. Turns out I lost b/c of that decision. :D

I hate to be a "Flip-flopper" but I think I have to stick with Romo against NO. Oakland has been getting torched on the ground on the road, and I think the DAL-NO game could be a high-scoring affair. But who knows. :D

Edit: Oh and my opponent has Glenn and Witten.

Edited by WorstCoachingEver

Debating on whether I should play Palmer or Romo this week. I went with Romo for the first time last week b/c I thought it would be a shootout against the Giants whereas Palmer would get marginal production against the Ravens. Turns out I lost b/c of that decision. :D

I hate to be a "Flip-flopper" but I think I have to stick with Romo against NO. Oakland has been getting torched on the ground on the road, and I think the DAL-NO game could be a high-scoring affair. But who knows. :D

Go with Palmer. Romo could have a huge day or a 0 td day while Marion Barber gobbles up the Tds. Palmer will torch Oakland. can you check my post below and add your opinion?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=189491

Edited by bones1979