Sign in to follow this  
TilsterBearz

wdis at WR

I know go with your studs, but HOLT is going up against DA Bears D who my opponent has !! Should I consider throwing in Jennings against SF or Cotchery home to BUFF. I have Berrian in as #2 maybe I should pull him and stick with HOLT but I think Grossman will have a better game playing indoors this week.

whats your thoughts.....

I know go with your studs, but HOLT is going up against DA Bears D who my opponent has !! Should I consider throwing in Jennings against SF or Cotchery home to BUFF. I have Berrian in as #2 maybe I should pull him and stick with HOLT but I think Grossman will have a better game playing indoors this week.

whats your thoughts.....

you cant bench holt no matter who he plays.

cotchery is a much better start than berrian.

I thought so, but now I have to decide if Bulger will get him the ball or chance it with Vick to help from getting shutout at 2 positions...

COTCHERY MAY DO BETTER BUT I WOULDN'T GAMBLE BY TAKING OUT YOUR STUD.....WHAT IF HE BLOWS UP? YOU'D KILL YOURSELF MORE THAN IF COTCHERY DOES...

HOLT

Cotch and Holt ... good luck

Start Vick at QB.He should outscore Bulger easily.Berrian is a bigger risk than Holt IMO with Grossman throwing the ball.I would stick with Holt and Cotchery.I own Jennings and was very high on him early but since the ankle injury he has completely disappeared.