[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

America's Team

Perchoutofwater

If they actually has the missles to get those bombs out of the state. Instead they would have just blown themselves up. Boeing the maker of the military fighter jets, right here in Texas would have destroyed that plant before North Dakota could have blinked, and ended its very existence.

They did have the missiles. They were in the silos that housed Minuteman. They've gone now, though, so you can stop worrying. :D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not just based off economy. Mudslides, grass fires, and earth quakes prevent this state from being self sufficent. If they actually had to pay their way out of each natural disaster each year in the state, the debt would be enormous.

:D right. and TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT... never gets hit by, say, hurricanes. do you have some stats indicating that cali receives more federal aid per capita than TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT..., or are you just talking out of your ass?

Its not just based off economy. Mudslides, grass fires, and earth quakes prevent this state from being self sufficent. If they actually had to pay their way out of each natural disaster each year in the state, the debt would be enormous.

California actually pays far more into the federal budget than it gets back--so I think that your math is a bit off.

(remembers why he thinks Dallas is one of the least attractive major U.S. cities he has ever been to, and Houston is worse)

California actually pays far more into the federal budget than it gets back--so I think that your math is a bit off.

(remembers why he thinks Dallas is one of the least attractive major U.S. cities he has ever been to, and Houston is worse)

Austin is very cool, though.

I can;t recall where I read that Texas is the only state in the US that could run itself, without federal assistance. But Ill try and find that, and post it here when I get a chance.

TX is the only Republican state that pays more in to the Federal coffers than it gets out, IIRC, so you've got that going for you. All the rest are sucking furiously at the federal welfare tit.

TX is the only Republican state that pays more in to the Federal coffers than it gets out, IIRC, so you've got that going for you. All the rest are sucking furiously at the federal welfare tit.

That's only because illegals aren't considered Texans. :D

You're not a Texan unless you've got the whole cowboy hat, bootlace tie, white shirt, tight jeans and pointy boots thing going on.

Also, you need to be good at line dancing.

You are not a Texan unless you were born here. Though some got here as fast as they could, and consider themselves Texans as well. But us native Texans dont recognize them as such.

You are not a Texan unless you were born here. Though some got here as fast as they could, and consider themselves Texans as well. But us native Texans dont recognize them as such.

:D Be careful here, as DMD was not born in Texas.

You're not a Texan unless you've got the whole cowboy hat, bootlace tie, white shirt, tight jeans and pointy boots thing going on.

Also, you need to be good at line dancing.

And you're not a cowboy unless you know how to place your cowboy hat when not in use :D

:D Be careful here, as DMD was not born in Texas.

LOL, be careful of what. He got here as fast as he could, its not his fault his parents were not here when he was born. He did go attend the U of TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT..., so he has that going against him already. :D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

LOL, be careful of what. He got here as fast as he could, its not his fault his parents were not here when he was born. He did go attend the U of TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT..., so he has that going against him already. :D

okay....I've been wanting to know this for some time. Did you go to OU for college and that's it? Is that what makes you not like the Longhorns? Just curious how someone can be from TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT..., be a HUGH cowboy fan, defend the state as if it was the best thing since....well.....ever....but not like the Longhorns and think OU is second to none? Now I know......ah nevermind....answer please...no flaming needed...just a need to know for the brain :D

As a Chicagoan who got transplanted to Texas, you'll have to forgive the people who are talking out of their ass. If I'm not mistaken, Texas is the only state the requires a YEAR of their own state history - Texas History (maybe it's just a semester, but I missed it anyways) for all 7th graders. :D

They teach, amongst other things, how the Texan Army conquered a sleeping Mexican one. :bash::D

And I'm sure that the population of New York City, the largest in the country, had nothing to do with the ratings or the populations of Houston, Dallas and San Antonio all of which are top ten in population. In other words, show me spiked rating in Seattle and St Louis and someone MIGHT have something resembling a legitimate point.

Edited by Pope Flick

... Mcboog....your relentless non tiring rants about the Chargerz is getting quite old. The Chargers are good, shiatt they are great right now. Ease away from the homerism, the Chargerz are nowhere near my hated list, but one fan/nut can change that.....let's not get into NE waters here.....I like Marty and LT, please don't go and ruin that for me.....as a divison rival even. :bash:

:D

If there is a team that is NOT America's team, it is the Chargers. It was supposed to be a JOKE! I can tel you some good remedies for that chafing and maybe you won't hurt so much :D

okay....I've been wanting to know this for some time. Did you go to OU for college and that's it? Is that what makes you not like the Longhorns? Just curious how someone can be from TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT..., be a HUGH cowboy fan, defend the state as if it was the best thing since....well.....ever....but not like the Longhorns and think OU is second to none? Now I know......ah nevermind....answer please...no flaming needed...just a need to know for the brain :D

Born and bread in Texas and live here now, and have always hated the University of Texas, as Im a Sooner. I love everything about the state of Texas, but the university of TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT....

Ice Bowl attempted goal line stand won many over who in turn raise their kids to love america's team.

Having happened before i was born (and i'm not young), I'll take you literally.....didn't they lose that game?

He11, the Eagles have valiantly attempted to win a lot of conf championships recently but didn't get any fans out of it

Edited by xMRogers