[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Holt or Addai at Flex RB/WR position?

Addai's matchup against the Jags on the road is not good and Indy did not produce on the ground the last time out against the Jags. What will Holt and Bulger do against the Bears on MNFB, shaky play?

Standard Performance league, 1 point for 10 yards rushing or receiving, 6 point TDs, with No PPR.

Holt or Addai?

I also have the option of playing McGahee (at Jets) if healthy or picking up A-Train if McGahee can't go.

Addai's matchup against the Jags on the road is not good and Indy did not produce on the ground the last time out against the Jags. What will Holt and Bulger do against the Bears on MNFB, shaky play?

Standard Performance league, 1 point for 10 yards rushing or receiving, 6 point TDs, with No PPR.

Holt or Addai?

I also have the option of playing McGahee (at Jets) if healthy or picking up A-Train if McGahee can't go.

Willis torched the Jets last time and i think the Bills have improved since then.

I like the following order...

Willis

Addai

Holt

Willis has the best matchup and i think has the best shot at getting a TD.

If its addai vs holt, i always take the RB on a tough decision

wow...we got similar teams..i've got holt...addai.....but no willis..got a train...monitoring that situation...he hasnt practiced all week...If Willis is a go, i'd start him.........Im thinking of benching Addai....going with Holt....yes, tough to bench a back....but...its in Jax....Rhodes got the td last week, so still in the mix......and jags run d is tough.......not expecting a lot out of holt, but think he has better chance of scoring than Addai.......

Willis torched the Jets last time and i think the Bills have improved since then.

I like the following order...

Willis

Addai

Holt

Willis has the best matchup and i think has the best shot at getting a TD.

If its addai vs holt, i always take the RB on a tough decision

I agree with this 100%. Willis, Addai, Holt in that order.

Please see mine

I would go with McGahee, but prefer Holt to either Addai or ATrain. However, I would probably pick up A-Train for Booker anyway...

I'm with Mike. At this point in the season, at the very least I want consistency and Addai could give you 3 TDs ad 100 yds. but he could also give you 20 yds. I'm just not sold on Addai but maybe that's me. I like Willis (playing for a contract at this point), Holt (way overdue as stated in the other post and Bears D is susceptible to pass and they're banged up), and then the rest.

I'm with Mike. At this point in the season, at the very least I want consistency and Addai could give you 3 TDs ad 100 yds. but he could also give you 20 yds. I'm just not sold on Addai but maybe that's me. I like Willis (playing for a contract at this point), Holt (way overdue as stated in the other post and Bears D is susceptible to pass and they're banged up), and then the rest.

How do you figure that the Bears D is susceptible to the pass?

A lot has been said about how strong Jags run d is......Lundy ripped them up a bit.....as did Leon Washington (100 yards in a game Jets LOST 41 to zip)....McGahee punched in 2 scores......Last time Colts faced Jags was week 3.....Addai got 3 carries.......I think its different this time around.......Colts are probably a little ticked about losing to Titans...and cant see them losing..twice....to division rival......Addai may not get 100 but think he's good for a score.....