[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to do about Colston?

msmith379

And must win. I play Colston as TE so some of the players I can substitute include:

Vernon Davis

Desmond Clark

Bubba Franks

Alex Smith

Putizer

Stevens

Jermaine Wiggins

Who on my team should I drop and which one of these TEs should I pick up?

or should I take the risk that Colston will play and risk the points?

Thanks for the help.

Colston is inactive this week, and I think the only player worth a start would be Jeramy Stevens

I would drop a defense, probably Minnesota

Where did you see that he will be inactive? Although I really think that he will be I haven't seen anything about that yet.

Thanks

Colston is inactive this week, and I think the only player worth a start would be Jeramy Stevens

I would drop a defense, probably Minnesota

Is colston definitely inactive for this weeks game ? Did not hear or see that yet

Do you have a link or source l?

This would be bad news for my team

Don't count on him being in there. I don't think Payton thinks he need any one player to make a difference so if he is not ready to go don't do it. If you can wait until te last minute in your league and be in front of a computer go ahead but if you have to have something in earlier I wouldn't/

None of these guys have close to Colston's potential, so it would be nice to wait to make the decision. I think the obvious guy to pick up is Desmond Clark, since he plays Monday (AFTER Colston); I think the obvious cut is Greg Jennings. No way I cut Minnesota's D -- you'd have to use the Broncos this week against the Chargers.

So... depending on how willing you are to play chicken, you can probably wait until mid-afternoon Sunday to cut Jennings (they play the 4PM game); and pick up Clark. Then you can wait until they announce whether Colston's active -- if he is, start him (and maybe pick up an extra WR playing Sunday or Monday night). If he's NOT active, you can plug Clark into your lineup.

Next week you can cut Clark, and THEN probably cut the Vikings if you have to (Broncos D is good for weeks 15 and 17, not so much week 16)