[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

St.Louis or Carolina D

Thanks. dude, but I do belive that the Bears will dominate with the run.

Yo Snap..I do not see your scoring but if you get points for turnovers...I still say STL

Delhome may not play this week(thumb), if Chris Wanky plays the Panther D will be on the field most of the day, that may be good??.

Yo Snap..I do not see your scoring but if you get points for turnovers...I still say STL

Delhome may not play this week(thumb), if Chris Wanky plays the Panther D will be on the field most of the day, that may be good??.

Yo Bones, but the Rams never create any turnovers. The only person who gets any sacks is Little. i just keep thinking about the day i benched them because the Rans where coming to town, and they exploded for 47 points. I don't want to miss that for the playoffs, but i'm really intrigued about the Monday night matchup!Q

Yo Bones, but the Rams never create any turnovers. The only person who gets any sacks is Little. i just keep thinking about the day i benched them because the Rans where coming to town, and they exploded for 47 points. I don't want to miss that for the playoffs, but i'm really intrigued about the Monday night matchup!Q

Snap...you may want to do some research, here is how these two compare:

Player Int SACK DFR

Rams, 12 26 12

Panthers, 11 29 6

Looks pretty even on paper...now if you base it on turnovers, Rams win 24-17 (+7).

BTW, the game is on turf, it will be fast....listen to the "Bone"....that dog will biiiiiite you....

Snap...you may want to do some research, here is how these two compare:

Player Int SACK DFR

Rams, 12 26 12

Panthers, 11 29 6

Looks pretty even on paper...now if you base it on turnovers, Rams win 24-17 (+7).

BTW, the game is on turf, it will be fast....listen to the "Bone"....that dog will biiiiiite you....

I'm going with ST LUE Bone. I putting them in right now

Hey, Bones would you go with Favre or Young this week?

Yikes! I would play Carolina. St. Louis is riding my pine this week as the Bears are just going to stuff the run down their throats all day. Even James broke 100yds and Shipp ran in 3 TDs. When the Cardinals don't need to pass because the run is working so well, your run D is in serious trouble. Eli is playing awful football right now and Barber's thumb is still bothering him. As much as I love my Giants, they should be guilty of a turnover or two this week. Even though Grossman has been mistake prone lately, he just won't need to throw very much. I would look elsewhere.

Yikes! I would play Carolina. St. Louis is riding my pine this week as the Bears are just going to stuff the run down their throats all day. Even James broke 100yds and Shipp ran in 3 TDs. When the Cardinals don't need to pass because the run is working so well, your run D is in serious trouble. Eli is playing awful football right now and Barber's thumb is still bothering him. As much as I love my Giants, they should be guilty of a turnover or two this week. Even though Grossman has been mistake prone lately, he just won't need to throw very much. I would look elsewhere.

Thanks, Dude!

I'm going with ST LUE Bone. I putting them in right now

Hey, Bones would you go with Favre or Young this week?

Young is very tempting and I like his matchup this week, I would have to ask if you got rushing points from him? Also, with a playoff game, how do you matchup in your game? If you are even or better at RB/WR and special teams go with Favre as he is safe and should post a solid game. If you need a gamble, then I would look at Young and break down that game.

I think the SF/GB game has the potential to be a VERY high scoring game, so knowing what I know I say Favre, the only scare is if Gore runs all day he may eat some clock, if they load the box and stop him...your shootout begins!!!

Weinke doesn't have tunnel vision for Smith . He knows how to spread the ball around and get it downfield instead of throwing it in S Smith's general area and hoping for the best.

Young is very tempting and I like his matchup this week, I would have to ask if you got rushing points from him? Also, with a playoff game, how do you matchup in your game? If you are even or better at RB/WR and special teams go with Favre as he is safe and should post a solid game. If you need a gamble, then I would look at Young and break down that game.

I think the SF/GB game has the potential to be a VERY high scoring game, so knowing what I know I say Favre, the only scare is if Gore runs all day he may eat some clock, if they load the box and stop him...your shootout begins!!!

Why do you believe it will be shootout? SF defense is a lot better than people give them credit for. There hasn't been a shootour against SF in months.