[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS Running back

gd74

Ciatrik Fason vs. Detriot....looks like he will start this week

Fred Taylor vs. Indy....Im thinking he is a definite must start

Julius Jones vs. NO.... Will he finally get in the endzone ????

Cedric Benson vs. Rams.... Could he score again and have good game vs. bad run D ?

I'd go with Fason and Freddy Taylor....yeah, Fred will lose carries to Drew jones..jones drew..whatever....but should put up decent numbers....Julius Jones is tough start as Barber is taking that job...and if theres a rushing td, you KNOW who it will be...

I'd go with Fason and Freddy Taylor....yeah, Fred will lose carries to Drew jones..jones drew..whatever....but should put up decent numbers....Julius Jones is tough start as Barber is taking that job...and if theres a rushing td, you KNOW who it will be...

+1, though Benson is an interesting option as well, the STL rush D ain't much and he could see significant carries in the 2nd half.

Freddy and Fason for sure. Mojo Drew has hamstring issues, and you know the Jags are gonna want to run the ball. Fason should be the Vikes main guy this week (although if Chester Taylor is active, he'll probably still get most of the carries); JJ is still unlikely to score with MBIII in the mix. I don't think I'd consider Benson at this point -- he's still clearly the #2 guy to TJones.

please see mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=189576