[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

can copper be golden ?

isleseeya

Have colston but likely will not play and I can't use him

Picked up copper and beleieve he would be a good , solid play if both horn and colston are out ( which can likely happen )

Question is even if horn or colston starts ( believe they would be limited regardless and possibly could aggrivate injury ) , is copper worth a start ???

I assume nola will be throwing this weekend ..a lot

My other option is jenkins from atlanta

Give me your thoughts and opinions please ...let me hear ya ....thanks and good luck to all

I am in basically the same fix and I am going to go with Copper if Colston doesn't play (which he probably won't). Horn will be limited as well and I believe NOLA will be throwing a lot.

Please see mine!

Between Copper and Jenkins, you have to go Copper. Atlanta will run all day vs Tampa. Expect at least 250 team rushing yds for Atlanta.

Personally, I don't think Copper will do well as the #1 WR vs Dallas. He works better as a #2 or #3. But given your choices, he is the better choice.

He's a good choice if he's starting, but if Horn and/or Colston plays, I wouldn't use Copper. Don't forget Devery Henderson is in the mix there too, so Copper would still be at best their #3 guy. And Reggie Bush is more of a WR than RB at this point too. I would think/hope you could find SOMEBODY with a better upside than M. Jenkins as another option --

Thanks to all so far ....no guts , no glory so I am leaning towards copper and taking a chance...I used jenkins earlier in the year and nearly got a goose egg from him ...beleieve atlanta will run a ton and also have a lead ( tb is atrocius ) , which leaves less pts for jenkins

I did not hear anything new today regarding horn ...if anyone has please let me know ....