[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

jrjoet

Wow - nice problem to have. I think you've gotta go with Gore -- MUCH better matchup, and he's supposed to start seeing goalline opportunities.

Gore is a better bet for a 200 yard game, but he is also a better bet for a

20 yard game -- LJ would probably be a slightly safer play, but I think Gore's upside makes him the choice.

Tough call...being a Gore owner, I HOPE he produces....but, tough to bench 2nd best RB (behind LT), regardless of who they are playing....I think LJ scores at home......Gore puts up the yardage but only has 5 scores on the year.....go with TD's from LJ over decent yardage from Gore...good luck

if the Titans can have 3 different players rush for a TD against the Ravens a few weeks back, I think LJ is good for one or two.......question gotta ask....Does Gore get pulled at the goal line? if not, he better break a long way if he's gonna find paydirt

No offense you cannot bench the #2 RB in the game.

Are you only allowed one starter. LJ has faced tough defenses before and without exeption he has produced over 100 yards or a TD or both in every game of the year.

Start Gore over him if you like but if you do you are making a mistake.

No offense you cannot bench the #2 RB in the game.

Are you only allowed one starter. LJ has faced tough defenses before and without exeption he has produced over 100 yards or a TD or both in every game of the year.

Start Gore over him if you like but if you do you are making a mistake.

Not trying to be argumentative, but Johnson didn't do much against Cleveland last week...the Raven D is MUCH stronger.

GB has pretty much given up and they stink anyway, I think Gore will have a BIG game. Just my .02.

Not trying to be argumentative, but Johnson didn't do much against Cleveland last week...the Raven D is MUCH stronger.

GB has pretty much given up and they stink anyway, I think Gore will have a BIG game. Just my .02.

It is a good and valid point however be mindful that LJ did go off for 136 total yards or 33% of the Chief offense in a game where Green threw for 4 TD's. I do not see KC getting all their points through the air again and hence would post LJ for at least 1 TD.

Now if Travis Henry can rip the Ravens for 107 yards and a TD then my guess is that LJ will be up for a big game especially after catching the Ravens post two big games vs. division rivals.

I agree that Gore is a good play but IMO he is a play below LJ. Now that said I revert back to my original point regarding what kind of league does not allow you to start two RB's because outside of having LT2 on the roster I am not sure how this becomes the critical decision.

Some good points! However, the Cleveland D stinks, hence Green's ability to put up some serious yards against their secondary...the Browns used everything they had to stop LJ, which left the passing game wide open.

The Ravens have the tools to stack the line and still play good pass D. True, Henry did gash them pretty good, but honestly the Titans caught the Ravens totally flat-footed that day...they just showed up figuring they could throw their jocks on the field and the Titans would roll over. The Ravens really NEED this win and I think they'll come to play. They won't shut LJ out, but I think he'll be somewhat limited.

Start LJ. I know its the Baltimore defense but its LJ he WILL produce. Plus they are playing in KC take a look at LJ's stats when he plays in KC. He ran all over Denver, San Diego, and Oakland in KC all of which are suppose to be tough defenses. He will get at least 1 TD and 120 yards against the Ravens.

Edited by efranklin