[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO interview with Michael Irvin

rajncajn

It's to be shown on Sunday countdown, but they're already showing clips on ESPN. Apparently he blames his teamates for all the bad PR he has gotten & he said he doesn't trust anyone in the lockerroom because of all the issues that have made it into the media such as the overdose and falling asleep in meetings.

Way to go...keep it coming TO! :D

It's to be shown on Sunday countdown, but they're already showing clips on ESPN. Apparently he blames his teamates for all the bad PR he has gotten & he said he doesn't trust anyone in the lockerroom because of all the issues that have made it into the media such as the overdose and falling asleep in meetings.

Way to go...keep it coming TO! :bash:

:popcorn:

TO is always good for some copy when there is no actual football news to talk about. :D:D

Edited by kraftykraft

Boy is this TO show going to be fun to watch down the stretch to see if he implodes this team in the end.

Maybe he's just as upset over all the coverage Romo & the Cowboys team are getting as well. Maybe he's feeling a little left out. :D

TO HAS made the media recently. You guys must've missed this;

WR Terrell Owens (DAL) raised a few eyebrows when he said he tuned out Bill Parcells' speech about what the team needed to do in order to win a championship becuase Owens was thinking about his upcoming birthday party in Los Angeles. When asked about the speech, Owens laughed and said, ``The championship speech? I must have went to sleep on that one.''

``I can't remember. I had my mind on the party,'' he said when asked a second time about Monday's speech. ``I have no earthly idea of what you are possibly talking about. I don't remember. I was already in L.A. ... He'll have to redo it.''

TO HAS made the media recently. You guys must've missed this;

Yeah, but that one only lasted about a day.....he's looking to take the spotlight so hugh that Romo and teh rest of the cowboys could only dream of getting back :D

i can only hope that this thing spirals out of control just like it did in Philadelphia. any team that signed this guy deserves whatever they get. :D

this scumbag attacked his QBs in SF and with the Eagles, and now he's belittling his coach in Dallas. if the Cowboys let this slide, good luck. with Romo playing the way he is they can win without him. we'll see what kind of a franchise Dallas is from this.

And while I am in no way a fan of the Boys, you all prove that TO belongs in the NFL. Look at this stream of notes discussing an irrelevant comment from a player with a long history of irrelevant comments.

The NFL is not about teamwork - it is about entertainment and TO provides entertainment.

:D:D

Way to go...keep it coming TO! :D

Can anyone honestly blame the dude for being paranoid? Seriously! He was snitched out to the media by his teammates on more than 1 occasion. And the media has dogged his every f'n step. If TO farts, the media will have it on tape. Anything he does is blown completely out of proportion as everyone is hoping and praying he fails in some way. So, yes he is a little distrustful of people but he certainly has the right to be.

People were actually beginning to talk about TO in terms of his on-field talent the last couple of weeks. That is completely unacceptable to TO! Please please stop trying to turn him into a football player. He will have none of it. Could we please concentrate on what really matters.... this is TO's birthday week people! What else could possible be more important than that?

Where are all the Cowboy fans? Shouldn't they be protecting their boy?

Unlike Andy Ried ,a perinnial championship game jugernaut, Parcells has handled TO Nicely..They just faze him out..I honestly dont see him as a distraction this year. Its actually sad when he tries to stir it up because people just laugh at him rather then pay attention to him..Romo is spreading the ball around..As much as I respect TOs abilities on the field , excluding the drops, I really dont care what he says..The media makes him bigger then he really is..They give him the rope and he hangs himself gladly..I truly dont care how hard TO tries to get his air time..If it ever came down to Dallas doing what the Eagles had to do and shutting him down I would have no problem with it.

Edited by whomper

Can anyone honestly blame the dude for being paranoid? Seriously! He was snitched out to the media by his teammates on more than 1 occasion. And the media has dogged his every f'n step. If TO farts, the media will have it on tape. Anything he does is blown completely out of proportion as everyone is hoping and praying he fails in some way. So, yes he is a little distrustful of people but he certainly has the right to be.

If you want that kind of statement to fly, maybe he should try NOT farting in his driveway with 30 camera crews around there at his behest.

the National media is making way more out of this than the local news is. it's really nothing. TO has a pretty good point. Every little thing he does is reported. He is under the highest level of scrutiny that a person can be under. If that wasn't bad enough, he has people on his team that are leaking petty mishaps out to the hungry wolves in the media.

I don't know if you recall back when it was reported that TO fell asleep in a meeting, but Jerry Jones himself said he would fire the person who leaked the information, immediately, no matter who it was.

This is nothing, y'all.

Edited by rondo

the National media is making way more out of this than the local news is. it's really nothing. TO has a pretty good point. Every little thing he does is reported. He is under the highest level of scrutiny that a person can be under.

I would be far more inclined to sympathy if he hadn't created this circus himself.