[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick a pair of RBs

darin3

Which 2 Do I Start?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. WDIS?

• Kevin Jones & Thomas Jones
    • Kevin Jones & Maurice Jones-Drew
    • Thomas Jones & Maurice Jones-Drew

I currently have Kevin and Thomas in there, but Minnesota's run D has been pretty stout... so Kevin is a maybe. Cedric Benson has been getting more important carries and Thomas has a nagging injury... so Thomas is also a maybe. Jones-Drew is the only non-starter, but has the best matchup and potential for big numbers (our league gives double points for RB receiving TDs).

What say you, and why?

I benched KJ last week due to him coming back from an injury and going agains a VERY stingy Pats defense. I watched the game and while he didn't score, he ran hard and caught the ball very well (as usual in this Martz system). The other reason I like him better over both TJ and Jones-Drew is he is the only ball carrier (save a few breathers from Arlen Harris).

IMO the decision is between TJ and Jones-Drew. As much as I like what Jones-Drew has done this year I'd pick TJ this week against St. Louis. Benson's presence scares me a little but Taylor is getting at least 50% of the touches in Jacksonville.

So, KJ and TJ.

I benched KJ last week due to him coming back from an injury and going agains a VERY stingy Pats defense. I watched the game and while he didn't score, he ran hard and caught the ball very well (as usual in this Martz system). The other reason I like him better over both TJ and Jones-Drew is he is the only ball carrier (save a few breathers from Arlen Harris).

IMO the decision is between TJ and Jones-Drew. As much as I like what Jones-Drew has done this year I'd pick TJ this week against St. Louis. Benson's presence scares me a little but Taylor is getting at least 50% of the touches in Jacksonville.

So, KJ and TJ.

That was my first thought too, Pud. I decided to bench KJ though. I'm not in the playoffs; simply playing for weekly high score, which would net me $50 or something. I want to start Jones-Drew because of my leagues scoring: double points for receiving TDs. Indy's run D is soooooooo bad. And I will be out of town on Monday night, watching the game at a sports bar. As a Bear fan, I want to be able to root for the team AND TJ. I'd be pissssssssed if I benched him and he went off. Sort of goofy reasoning, but like I said, I'm only playing for high score.

Thanks for all the responses. :D