[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoffs lay in the balance ......

theprofessor

I'm one of those fortunate Owners who lost McNabb :D

I am facing a team that I am tied with and trying to get the last playoff spot in a 12-team league. I have 4 QB's on my roster but can start only one. Here are my options:

Jeff Garcia @ Washington (posted good numbers the first two weeks out but I am skeptical whether he can do it again, and he's on the road)

Joey Harrington vs. New England (with Ronnie out and facing the tough NE run defense I think Harrington might put it up 40 times but will he have success?)

Trent Green vs. Baltimore (facing a tough Ravens defense but they can be thrown on. Will LJ have success running the ball? If he doesn't Trent will have to throw it. He had his best game last week but it was the Browns. He's at home, which I like)

Jay Cutler @ San Diego (staying away from this one unless someone can explain why I should consider him)

Also WR .... We start 3 ...

I am starting Steve Smith, Chad Johnson and considering sitting Javon Walker @ San Diego because of the Chargers pass rush and having Cutler under center. Would you sit Walker for Derrick Mason @ Kansas City? Thanks for your help and send me yours!

Edited by theprofessor