[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McGahee News?

CaptainHook

Magahee supposively practiced on thursday...not sure about friday....I do believe he will be a GTD but think he will play....will do anything to play against Vilma.... but if you want to be safe play Fason....but then once again Taylor wants to play in Detriot since he is from there !!!!! But Fason will be the safest play with the opportunity for a big game

I want to start McGahee but I am not sure we are going to hear anything this morning because the damn game got moved from 12:00 to 3:00pm.....

Not sure I really have an option though, my other RB is Caddy Williams.....YUCK!!!!

I think I'm taking my chances I am going against Westy and Alexander...I need points!!!

per espn:

McGahee, battling an ankle injury, desperately wants to play Sunday and said he plans to, according to The Buffalo News. He will be evaluated in pre-game warm-ups. "I'm pretty sure I'll be all right," McGahee said. "You can't be selfish out there and baby it. You just have to play."

Spin: The Bills have the late afternoon game, so if we had to put some educated guesswork behind it we'd say there's about a 75 percent chance he'll play. If he goes, there's some probability he'll need to be spelled more often than usual by Anthony Thomas or leave the game early. On the other hand, if he is able to gut out his normal workload, he has an excellent recent history against the Jets, who have nowhere near the run defense the Bills have faced in recent opponents. Ah, the tricky dance of what to do in these situations come fantasy playoff time.

Willis McGahee(in Doc Holliday voice) "Oh, I wasnt quite as hurt as I made out." :D

Pretty good day rushing for a guy who was a GTD. Too bad I believed he would not play(or be limited) and left him on the pine. :D

+1

coupled with Brady cost me a Playoff spot