[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoffs - Who do I start?

wolfdigger

Favre is the better play on game-day, the only scare is if he gets re-injured and comes out of the game. He is tough and it will take a ton of pain and the "shots" to be wearing off for him to come out...but if that happens you could be in trouble.

If you just need a solid play, I am not sure Matt's 250 and 1/2 TD's isn't just that.....

I am not sold on Favre this week.He has been way off as of late.His completion percentage is awful.I have watched San Fran play at home a couple of times this season and they are a much better team there.I am sitting Favre in favor of Kitna this week.

I have the exact same problem & I am going with Farve. Leinart just has not done it. I am not sure that he has more than 1 multiple TD game this year and no 300 yard games & just one 400. With Farve you can count on about 2 tds & betwen 240 & 280 yards. Of course a couple of picks are always in the mix.