[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am going to.....

rocknrobn26

I hope you have a great time rockn!

While I'm posting...Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me and my son about the auto tech schooling. Mighty damn nice of you to go out of the way to get the info and share it with us! Great to hear from your point of view with your experience in the educational system.

Son is definitely opening up his options on schooling now and he certainly appreciated hearing from you. :D

:D I am jealous! Hey, dont yall always stay at the Tropicana? Their is a little Italian joint in the Trop called Pietros. Has about 15 tables in there. Pietro is an old man that makes outstanding EYE-talian food and will do the Banansa Foster flambay right at your table. Jane and I went there with another couple and I am telling you that place is off the charts. Definitely take that beautiful wife of yours there if she digs Italian food!

:D I am jealous! Hey, dont yall always stay at the Tropicana? Their is a little Italian joint in the Trop called Pietros. Has about 15 tables in there. Pietro is an old man that makes outstanding EYE-talian food and will do the Banansa Foster flambay right at your table. Jane and I went there with another couple and I am telling you that place is off the charts. Definitely take that beautiful wife of yours there if she digs Italian food!

Jane Spain? Nice. :D

I'm in the process of planning my bachelor party in Vegas. :D

Well, my best man is fervently planning it... I'm just making sure everything is right ... lol ... I've only planned like 4 of these in the past few years.

Good luck, RR... leave some money and booze there for the rest of us!

Jane Spain? Nice. :bash:

Yes, and I always introduce her to people as "this is Jane Spain" rather than "this is my wife Jane". People always remember it. She was actually thrilled to get a short last name as her maiden name was a long german name: Heidenreich, which had already been shortened from Heidenreichstein when he grandparents came to the US! :D But then she put Jane with Spain and was sort of taken back. I told her she didnt have to take my name, but as any good sammich makin wench does, she latched onto that bad boy along with the bank account... :D

I'm in the process of planning my bachelor party in Vegas. :D

Can I assume that there will be an open invitation posted here at the huddle sometime in the very near future for those Huddle brethern who may want to witness the spectacle of you getting teabagged by a tranny at the Spearmint Rhino on this wonderful occasion :D ...

Can I assume that there will be an open invitation posted here at the huddle sometime in the very near future for those Huddle brethern who may want to witness the spectacle of you getting teabagged by a tranny at the Spearmint Rhino on this wonderful occasion :D ...

Actually I was planning on doing a fancy "wedding" announcement here :bash: coupled with, as you suggest, an open invitation. No, really. Stay tuned. Well, except for that tranny/teabag part... I'm not SIX KINGS. :D

Actually I was planning on doing a fancy "wedding" announcement here :D coupled with, as you suggest, an open invitation. No, really. Stay tuned. Well, except for that tranny/teabag part... I'm not SIX KINGS. :D

the quotes around "wedding" are a code:

the first quotation mark stands for: couples

and the second one stands for: shower

have fun, spain

I hope you have a great time rockn!

While I'm posting...Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me and my son about the auto tech schooling. Mighty damn nice of you to go out of the way to get the info and share it with us! Great to hear from your point of view with your experience in the educational system.

Son is definitely opening up his options on schooling now and he certainly appreciated hearing from you. :huh:

You are quite welcome, my friend! DON'T Lose my phone number. When the decision gets closer or I get more info, we'll need to talk again!

:doh: I am jealous! Hey, dont yall always stay at the Tropicana? Their is a little Italian joint in the Trop called Pietros. Has about 15 tables in there. Pietro is an old man that makes outstanding EYE-talian food and will do the Banansa Foster flambay right at your table. Jane and I went there with another couple and I am telling you that place is off the charts. Definitely take that beautiful wife of yours there if she digs Italian food!

No, we stay at the Flamingo.....the one w/ the GILF bar maids! :lol: Actually, there was a new Bar Maid named Kimber!!!! :clap: Was she a sweetie, and cute to boot! She remembered my friends drink and mine the day after we met her. We didn't even have to order! She saw us and in a New York Minute she had our drinks for us! Great Bar Maid, Service and Eye Candy! See below for restaurants!

Good luck, RR... leave some money and booze there for the rest of us!

Plenty of $$$ left there, but I saw a convoy of liquor trucks entering Vegas as my plane was taking off! :( I think I burned out a vocal cord via scotch! :D;)

Restaurants:

We went to 2 very nice places.

The RANCH in Harrah's was very good. The ambiance was a strip view, piano in the background, white table cloths, etc! The Prime Rib was perfect, but they forgot my soup! No biggie as I just ate everything else to the max!

Ventuno, an Italian Restaurant in the Flamingo. GREAT PLACE! Great Veal, the Angel Hair was out of this world, and the Minestrone was almost as good as my wife's, but still fantastic! We got a private room, due to my player's card, and Jorge & Jose treated us very well! They were at our beck & call! It was like having a totally private dinner!

We didn't do any shows, all the good ones were dark because this is their slow time. I gambled a lot and got the room covered 100% and $300+ in meals! I lost, but factoring in the comps, we did fine.

Total cost.............mebbee <$800 including airfare! :tup: And if you factor in the amount of alcohol (drinks) I think I won!!!! :bash::D

Skippy,

One of these days! :bash:

You are quite welcome, my friend! DON'T Lose my phone number. When the decision gets closer or I get more info, we'll need to talk again!

No, we stay at the Flamingo.....the one w/ the GILF bar maids! :huh: Actually, there was a new Bar Maid named Kimber!!!! :clap: Was she a sweetie, and cute to boot! She remembered my friends drink and mine the day after we met her. We didn't even have to order! She saw us and in a New York Minute she had our drinks for us! Great Bar Maid, Service and Eye Candy! See below for restaurants!

Plenty of $$$ left there, but I saw a convoy of liquor trucks entering Vegas as my plane was taking off! :lol: I think I burned out a vocal cord via scotch! :D:(

Restaurants:

We went to 2 very nice places.

The RANCH in Harrah's was very good. The ambiance was a strip view, piano in the background, white table cloths, etc! The Prime Rib was perfect, but they forgot my soup! No biggie as I just ate everything else to the max!

Ventuno, an Italian Restaurant in the Flamingo. GREAT PLACE! Great Veal, the Angel Hair was out of this world, and the Minestrone was almost as good as my wife's, but still fantastic! We got a private room, due to my player's card, and Jorge & Jose treated us very well! They were at our beck & call! It was like having a totally private dinner!

We didn't do any shows, all the good ones were dark because this is their slow time. I gambled a lot and got the room covered 100% and $300+ in meals! I lost, but factoring in the comps, we did fine.

Total cost.............mebbee <$800 including airfare! :tup: And if you factor in the amount of alcohol (drinks) I think I won!!!! :bash::D

Skippy,

One of these days! ;)

:doh: Wish I was there RR. How was our G/F Claudeen doing, I know you had to say hi to her. We will have to hook up there sometime when we go again, I love the Flamingo.

P.S. Still alive in the LMS pool with no mulligans used, there are 5 left total and only 2 of us haven't missed yet. We are picking 2 teams each week now, these are my 2 for this week:

15A Chicago (only 1 with them left)

15B New Orleans (me and 1 other with them left)

Edited by T_bone65

:bash: Wish I was there RR. How was our G/F Claudeen doing, I know you had to say hi to her. We will have to hook up there sometime when we go again, I love the Flamingo.

P.S. Still alive in the LMS pool with no mulligans used, there are 5 left total and only 2 of us haven't missed yet. We are picking 2 teams each week now, these are my 2 for this week:

15A Chicago (only 1 with them left)

15B New Orleans (me and 1 other with them left)

:clap: I say 15A! Can't believe Chi can lose to TB, but the 'D' is gettin' too many injuries as they showed last week by playin' too soft! :D Good Luck in LMS!!!!!!!

We had a great time as posted above. I saw Claudeen for 1 fast minute! Long story short, there was a day I was playing Cariib.. All of a sudden there were 5-6 pit bosses in my pit scrambling and rushing around like crazy! It looked like a Chinese Fire Drill! :D I found out later, from Anthony (Kinda of a geeky looking Boss), that there was a very important key missing and they were all in a panic! :lol: Never saw her again, but I had a great time, won a few hondos in the "Pink Pussley Pit", aka "The Pink LADY Pit", w/ my fave boss Teri! Do you know her? She's great. Mention my name to her. She knows me well. I met her at O'Shea's years ago (8?) as a dealer and kinda followed her since. Sweet, but a very matter of fact person. She was goin' nose to nose w/ an Ultimate Fighter at our table and she didn't blink! :tup: Long story. She took him down! She is ballsy,110 #'s (maybe), red punky hair, but I was afraid for her and I told her so. This guy was nasty, but she held her ground! Afterward the guy said "I want to mass her face!"! Scary dude, but it bothered her NOT! :doh: She's a man's woman! No BS lady!

Yup we'll have to meet there someday! :huh:

Yup we'll have to meet there someday! :D

Which brings me to the idea that we have a little Huddler hookup in Vegas. Since we are all NFL fans, I was wondering who might be interested in having a Huddle meet up over Superbowl weekend in Vegas. Just thinking out loud here. But the gamblers here, Skippy, Big Country, RR, Darin, Crispy, and anybody else that would want to hang out with football nerds all weekend in Vegas for Superbowl. Anybody have any interest whatsoever?

Which brings me to the idea that we have a little Huddler hookup in Vegas. Since we are all NFL fans, I was wondering who might be interested in having a Huddle meet up over Superbowl weekend in Vegas. Just thinking out loud here. But the gamblers here, Skippy, Big Country, RR, Darin, Crispy, and anybody else that would want to hang out with football nerds all weekend in Vegas for Superbowl. Anybody have any interest whatsoever?

I'd like to, but already paid my $$$ for our SB party in Berwyn, IL! If anyone in the area is looking for a great time that day let me know! :D

Several buds and I get together, syndicate type bets, that we've been doing since the late 80's. Good idea Spain, just can't do it. :D

:clap: I say 15A! Can't believe Chi can lose to TB, but the 'D' is gettin' too many injuries as they showed last week by playin' too soft! :D Good Luck in LMS!!!!!!!

We had a great time as posted above. I saw Claudeen for 1 fast minute! Long story short, there was a day I was playing Cariib.. All of a sudden there were 5-6 pit bosses in my pit scrambling and rushing around like crazy! It looked like a Chinese Fire Drill! :D I found out later, from Anthony (Kinda of a geeky looking Boss), that there was a very important key missing and they were all in a panic! :lol: Never saw her again, but I had a great time, won a few hondos in the "Pink Pussley Pit", aka "The Pink LADY Pit", w/ my fave boss Teri! Do you know her? She's great. Mention my name to her. She knows me well. I met her at O'Shea's years ago (8?) as a dealer and kinda followed her since. Sweet, but a very matter of fact person. She was goin' nose to nose w/ an Ultimate Fighter at our table and she didn't blink! :tup: Long story. She took him down! She is ballsy,110 #'s (maybe), red punky hair, but I was afraid for her and I told her so. This guy was nasty, but she held her ground! Afterward the guy said "I want to mass her face!"! Scary dude, but it bothered her NOT! :doh: She's a man's woman! No BS lady!

Yup we'll have to meet there someday! :huh:

I know Teri but not very well, she is always fired up. I would love to have a huddle meet in Vegas and we used to go there for the superbowl until Elise was born. The superbowl used to be right around my b-day, 1/27, until they moved it back a week. And this year I am having knee replacement surgery 2 days before the superbowl on the 2nd :bash:, but like Club last weekend I will be heavily drugged up in a hospital bed watching it.

I am not sure if anyone had Seattle as their A or B pick last night but I am sure some had to of had them so hopefully it will be down to less then 5.