[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O. Implosion

Scooby

Everyone who hates Dallas all say "just wait, TO's gonna blow up on the sidelines and we can't wait to see it". If he was gonna blow up, wouldn't he had done so already, possibly after the loss to the Giants? I can understand the curiosity and the psychological interest that TO "the case study" presents, and it is interesting to see his childish behavior, and that is why we are fascinated with him. But if you are waiting for a childish rant on the sidelines, you may be waiting for awhile.

I don't think TO has the guts to tell Parcells anything to his face. The only time you see TO stir up controversy is when he talks to Irvin or someone outside of the organization. You never hear of him confronting Bill. Personally, I sense that Bill would do himself (and his buddy Bobby Knight) a favor and just slap TO if ever TO did confront him on the sidelines or in practice.

So for all you Cowboy haters out there, you just might have to wait to hate. My suggestion to TO? Quit dropping balls (league leading 12 drops).

Everyone who hates Dallas all say "just wait, TO's gonna blow up on the sidelines and we can't wait to see it". If he was gonna blow up, wouldn't he had done so already, possibly after the loss to the Giants? I can understand the curiosity and the psychological interest that TO "the case study" presents, and it is interesting to see his childish behavior, and that is why we are fascinated with him. But if you are waiting for a childish rant on the sidelines, you may be waiting for awhile.

I don't think TO has the guts to tell Parcells anything to his face. The only time you see TO stir up controversy is when he talks to Irvin or someone outside of the organization. You never hear of him confronting Bill. Personally, I sense that Bill would do himself (and his buddy Bobby Knight) a favor and just slap TO if ever TO did confront him on the sidelines or in practice.

So for all you Cowboy haters out there, you just might have to wait to hate. My suggestion to TO? Quit dropping balls (league leading 12 drops).

this my be a big reason he hasn 't had as much to say its hard to critisize anyone when he obviously is open to being critisized himself

that and he has no influence in the locker room as he did in philly and SF

Parcells also realizes that each player needs to be treated on an individual basis and they cant all be treated the same something Reid didnt realize and is one of the reasons for the explosion in philly (IMO)

Is it me, or didn't TO and Bill have a mini-altercation on the sidelines already this year? Wasn't it in Week 4 or 5 when TO came off the field, and he started his blather directed at Parcells, and Parcells merely turned around and offered some lip service back to him?

More interesting to me is how Bill let him get away with it...I never realized he would succumb to the pressures from above and not shoot back.

Is it me, or didn't TO and Bill have a mini-altercation on the sidelines already this year? Wasn't it in Week 4 or 5 when TO came off the field, and he started his blather directed at Parcells, and Parcells merely turned around and offered some lip service back to him?

More interesting to me is how Bill let him get away with it...I never realized he would succumb to the pressures from above and not shoot back.

It's worked out though hasn't it??? Bill has done a phenominal job this year managing the team, Bledsoe, TO (something other teams couldn't do and people doubted Bill could do), etc. The Cowboys are the class of the NFC and have a very solid chance of winning the SB.

Wurd...

This last go 'round with TO saying he slept through Parcells' championship speech had an interesting reply by Parcells in one in his press conference a day or two ago.

Parcells said something about how the media just "sucks it in" when TO makes comments about that and TO knows it. Parcells ended with "Consider your self sucked" to the reporters.

T.O. can rape nuns on the sideline as far as I'm concerned.

He puts up good numbers on the field. He's on pace to put up 92 catches, 1,220 yards and 11 TDs. Maybe even better than that now that Romo is in there and Bledsoe is wearing a baseball cap and carrying a clipboard, where he belongs.

Owens is a very good reciever.

you're reaching

How do you know what Bill said to TO? He might of told him to shut his pie hole or he'll be on the next flight out of here!!! :D

Wurd...

This last go 'round with TO saying he slept through Parcells' championship speech had an interesting reply by Parcells in one in his press conference a day or two ago.

Parcells said something about how the media just "sucks it in" when TO makes comments about that and TO knows it. Parcells ended with "Consider your self sucked" to the reporters.

:D:bash: I didnt hear that..Thats friggin awesome :D

It's worked out though hasn't it??? Bill has done a phenominal job this year managing the team, Bledsoe, TO (something other teams couldn't do and people doubted Bill could do), etc. The Cowboys are the class of the NFC and have a very solid chance of winning the SB.

I agree 100% it has worked thus far, and that Parcells has done a tremendous job coaching thru the hoopla, let alone making the right personnel calls. That being said, much of the success in making it work thus far has been the fortunate success of Romo.

It was pretty apparent that there was going to be some sort of blow-up had things remained status quo. Between TO ripping his QB and coaches, you could tell his statistically-challenged season was eating at him. I have a hunch that if Romo had come in and performed mediocre, and the team was amongst the 6-6 squads of the conference, things might be a little different.

Remember, TO was turmoil-free his first year in Philly; they went 12-4, with two of those losses coming in meaningless games; there wasn't a whole lot to complain about. He then rips the Qb in the offseason. I wonder if, when TO does indeed inevitably rip Romo for something, he will continue to be the media/fan favorite in Dallas? In Philly, he was villified by almost everyone.

And I don't know if I'd go as far as saying they are the class of the NFC just yet. They have played excellent football the last six weeks, but there are four weeks left, and a lot to be determined. I will say they currently are the team-to-beat...if they were guaranteed more than just one home playoff game, they'd be significantly better off.

It's amazing how similar Dallas fans sound to Eagle fans during TOs first year in Philli.

There is a big difference..The Eagles fans embraced TO at first..When his first play from scrimage in that pre season game went for a 80+ yard TD if I recall the green 81 Jersey were flying off the shelf..Everyone knew TO was a tool in SF but I dont think anyone knew the levels it could get to until he turned on Donovan and created that fiasco in philly..That being said I rarely see any Cowboys fans on these boards disagree with the fact that the time bomb will go off one day..Difference is we consider him as I think K State says a guy with a star on his helmet. This year Dallas found their qb of the future , they have a great rb tandem, great TE, Great WR core (including TO) Ware is a beast, defense is very stingy..Its been a great ride since Romo took over..TO can either go along with the ride or he is gonna get tossed to the side of the road..

That being said I rarely see any Cowboys fans on these boards disagree with the fact that the time bomb will go off one day..

The time bomb goes off when Dallas goes down in a must win game after TO drops 3 passes and throws a fit after not getting enough looks. I can only assume that everyone in Texas already forgot the Alamo.

T.O. can rape nuns on the sideline as far as I'm concerned.

He puts up good numbers on the field. He's on pace to put up 92 catches, 1,220 yards and 11 TDs. Maybe even better than that now that Romo is in there and Bledsoe is wearing a baseball cap and carrying a clipboard, where he belongs.

Owens is a very good reciever.

Except Drew wears a visor,instead of a ball cap. Who wears visors anymore anyways? :D