[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lundy or Fason

BLK&GLD

With Chester seemingly down this week, FAson looks to have a good match-up against a pretty weak Detroit run D. However, he will lose carries to Moore and possibly Taylor (if he plays). Lundy's been the starter the last month or so but Dayne reamerged last week and looks to be taking a good chunk of the load. Who would you play as a flex this week:

Fason vs. Detroit (assuming Taylor is out)

or

Lundy vs. Tenn

Thoughts are appreciated!

I have the same exact situation.

I have big cconcerns with both of them, both are not going to get the full load of carries.

It is really a guessing game at this point on who will have a better game this week.

I'm leaning towards Lundy because has scored some td's lately,

but Fason did run pretty good against CHI.

I really don't know what to do!

Anybody else have any thoughts?

I have the same exact situation.

I have big cconcerns with both of them, both are not going to get the full load of carries.

It is really a guessing game at this point on who will have a better game this week.

I'm leaning towards Lundy because has scored some td's lately,

but Fason did run pretty good against CHI.

I really don't know what to do!

Anybody else have any thoughts?

Well, I guess misery does love company! This is a tough one. I have a gut feeling that if Taylor doesn't play Fason could have a really big game (ie 120 / 1-2td). BUT he's unproven and who know's how much Moore will play into the equation.

Lundy on the other hand has been pretty steady with 50-60 and a td the last couple of games and Tenn's rush D is pretty bad as well.

Decisions decisions...

If Taylor is out you have to go Fason.He should get the bulk of the carries as I see Moore as more of a 3rd down type of back.Fason should see the majority of the work and more importantly all the goal line work.Lundy will probably give way more carries to Dayne.

If Taylor is out you have to go Fason.He should get the bulk of the carries as I see Moore as more of a 3rd down type of back.Fason should see the majority of the work and more importantly all the goal line work.Lundy will probably give way more carries to Dayne.

...this is exactly what i'm thinking SV,,,thanks. Anyone have different thoughts?

I think this one should have been easier ..if taylor is out , fason is the choice for sure ...det d is terrible vs run and if he can run on bears he can run on det ..plus he should get the goal line carries regardless if mewelde moore gets some work

Didn't lundy get 9 yards last week rushing ?? Or something really poor ...throw in dayne's added workload and I do not think lundy is a very good play at all unless necessary

Good luck

I think this one should have been easier ..if taylor is out , fason is the choice for sure ...det d is terrible vs run and if he can run on bears he can run on det ..plus he should get the goal line carries regardless if mewelde moore gets some work

Didn't lundy get 9 yards last week rushing ?? Or something really poor ...throw in dayne's added workload and I do not think lundy is a very good play at all unless necessary

Good luck

thanks isleseeya...i agree. FYI, lundy had 33 yds and a td last week on 9 carries. i think dayne had double the carries (18 or so)...