[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT will not get in the endzone......

BigMikeinNY

I have a hugh hunch that LT will not get in the endzone this week. Going against one of the better run D's in the league. This guy cant score 3 TD's EVERY week can he? It's ff playoff time when people need a big week out of him, I think this is the week he gets ZERO touchdowns.

BM

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a hugh hunch that LT will not get in the endzone this week. Going against one of the better run D's in the league. This guy cant score 3 TD's EVERY week can he? It's ff playoff time when people need a big week out of him, I think this is the week he gets ZERO touchdowns.

BM

Funny, I posited the same thing elsewhere, only mine was more hope than expectation. I'm facing LT in a playoff game this week and I would like him to return to mortality.

Against Denver in Denver in his career he only had 2 TD's and they all came in one game.

This year he scored 4.

He already made the vaunted Denver D seem human earlier in the year. It would be tough to bet against him getting 2 TDs on primetime TV.

Edit: and Cutler constantly giving his D a short field to work with.

Edited by Gros Membres!

BM

You, sir-are wrong! :D

BM

:D where have I heard this before.......oh yea a couple of weeks ago.....

@ Denver

105 yds rushing, 3 TDs; 74 yds receiving, 1 TD

I wonder who's playing against him this week...... :D dont worry Big Mikey......he probably will have a slow day.....I would say around 120 yds, 2 TDs :bash:

I chose Alexander over LT this year and I finished just out of the playoffs with a 7-7 record. By my calculations, I have a 1st round bye if I had chosed LT. LT is going to go off tonight. My wounds are open and LT will apply the salt.

3rd or 5th is where you wanted to pick

I have a hugh hunch personal hope that LT will not get in the endzone this week. He is [G]going against one of the better run D's in the league, that he shredded on their home field a few weeks ago. This guy cant can score 3 or more TD's EVERY week in many different ways, can doesn't he, hell, have him play both ways and he probably will get a pick returned for a TD... maybe special teams too... How do you ever take this guy off the field? It's ff playoff time when us ff people goofballs need a big week out of him and I hope to perpetrate the myth that he is a horrible playoff performer in our unimportant world of pretending to own an NFL team. I think hope to God in heaven this is the week he gets ZERO touchdowns.

BM

:clap:

fixed

Our world of FANTASY football has little to do with anything that actually happens. :D

LT is as fresh at this time of year as ever and doesn't have any of the injuries that slowed him at year's end the last two years (hamstring then ribs last year). Add to the fact that THE WHOLE TEAM is working to make and excited about the records happening... :tup:. The Chargers are THIN this week at WR, so that puts even more importance on getting LT the ball. Just WHAT do you base this hunch on... dee dee dee?

I have a hunch you are WRONG. If anything, IF the game gets comfortable, you could see a BIG dose of Turner and Pinnock to finish out the game, but even with Cutler facing two of the best pass rushers in the game and Castillo up the middle :D , I don't really see this happening against the Broncos. They have too much to play for and are always tough on my Bolts. :bash:

I think the 120 to 140 total yards and at least a score is a reasonable guess for LT today. Gates, with the WR hurting, is the one who could have a HUGE day against a D that is hurting and starting a 180-pound corner at safety next to Lynch :doh: .

L.T. is the newest superstar in football. The Steelers curtailed his production earlier this year, but because of that, it opened up the passing game for Phillip Rivers and San Diego ended up winning the game.

The Broncos can't afford to keep putting safeties up on the line to stop LT. They will eventually get burned as well. Champ Bailey won't be able to cover E. Parker and Antonio Gates if they are putting 8 men in the box to stop the run.

I think that LT will have at least one score today, possibly two, with the last one coming in the 4th quarter.

I don't think that Denver will win this game.

Edited by burghgreek

Fixed. Misery loves company. :D

Yea I got snickered at because I picked him with my #1 pick over LJ and SA... :tup:

Ahhh the last laugh is the best,,,, he he he :bash: Sent the guy who laughed at me with his #2 pick being LJ to locker room,,,, clean dat locker out boy,,, cause your season is over :D

AND it was LT's performance that did it,, h he heheheheh :doh:

:clap:

LT going huge against DEN today