[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

starting Gore over LJ

jrjoet

Dude, pass what you are smokin over here........sit LJ ? ? ?

Never fear a tough D for your studs!!!

Look at KC's record at Arrowhead in December......20 and flipin 1, let me repeat that 20 and frigin ONE, KC is in a MUST win, they are coming off a year with 10 wins and missed a trip to the post-season...it ain't happening again this year, they will run the table the rest of the way, and they will do it on LJ's back!!!!!

I am always amazed when I start to see posts that involve sitting LJ, Palmer, etc.

What's wrong with these people. Did they bribe the commish in their league for a playoff spot. It seems that can be the only explanation.

Never, Never, Never sit your studs. Match-up's are only for marginal or banged up players. Period. Period. Period.

Sounds like someone is a little upset looking UP at the Chiefs......"Bitter, table for one....bitter, table for one....."

Don't hate LJ.....hate the game.........oh and BTW, we need you to beat SD this week :D

No LJ is playing BAL allowing just 76 rush yards a game and 5 TDs all year. I'll take Gore against a mediocre, ok maybe terrible :D, defense that is the Packers. I have no doubt that Gore will outperform LJ tomorrow.

Playoffs on the line. If we win Cutler will be a hero.