isobane

More important than RB picks

Carson Palmer @home Vs. Oakland

or

Drew Brees @ Dallas

Palmer's regained that fire that made him a stud all of last season, but Oakland's Defense has been anything but kind to QBs.

Meanwhile Drew Brees is without Horn and most likely Colston again this week, can Copper and Henderson pick up that slack that was missing?

1pt/25yds

3pt Bonus at 300yds

6pts TD

-2pts Int

-1pt Sack

Brees should have to pass a ton to keep up so I would go with him.

Brees should have to pass a ton to keep up so I would go with him.

+1

Yeah, I think the Cowboys Saints game will be high scoring. Saints won't be able to run well vs the Cowboys so they will have to pass alot. Rudi will star in the Oakland game.

Brees for sure. Palmer will watch Rudi have a big day and the Cowboys should force Brees to play catch up all night. Also, he has put up nice numbers no matter who has been playing WR.

Have to agree - Palmer will only throw on 3rd and long all day - Rudi will get the ball the rest of the time.

Brees will have to throw to keep up with the boys. Do not worry about the WR - dump passes to Duece or Bush can also lead to big yardage + the rumor is that the TE is back in the game.

BREES

Good call, thanks!

We recommended him because we thought the Saints would be playing catch-up all night. :D

A BIG MONDAY SALUTE for Dre Brees, landed me 60 points and a BIG come-from - behind win vs MY SON, to hold onto my 2 game lead !!! The awesome thing about Brees was his COMPLETIONS TO 10 DIFFERENT RECEIVERS ! Who needs JOE (toot my) HORN ????? :D