[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I figure I'll give it another shot...

irish

Pick 3 from Owens, Chad, Fitz and Roy.

Gould or Keading?

The ones in bold are currently in the lineup.

My 2 TEs are LJ smith and Des. Clark. Should I think about dropping Clark and adding a guy like Scaife or Wiggins for the next 3 weeks just in case as Clark has done nothing and LJ is hot and cold and is injury prone.

I actually like Roy over Chad. All four are nice plays this week though. Both kickers are nice plays -- this week I might actually go with Kaeding -- Denver is one of the few teams that might be able to keep LT out of the endzone, and some of Kaeding's extra points could turn into FG's.

I think I'd keep Clark -- he's got the best matchups of the guys you mention, and you probably will use LJ all the time anyway.

Thanks for the input guys and you know I actually thought about benching Chad for Roy as well but I just think that the Bengals are going to expose the Raiders tomorrow. So I might go with Roy over Fitz.

If I played Kaeding I'd have to drop Gould. I want the best kicker for the next 3 weeks and after tomorrow we can't add any players in the playoffs unless we have no options at a position because of injury. So I have to decide whether I like Kaeding or Gould for the next 3 weeks.