[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiki or Tatum - what would you do?

Chieffan

A win this week gets me to the championship game - $500 to the winner. Faced with a tough decision this week, both runners have tough matchups. Tiki the safer choice, but I see Jacobs getting more and more. Then Bell - always risky playing a Bronco back. RIght now Tiki is in my line up.

Edited by Chieffan

A win this week gets me to the championship game - $500 to the winner. Faced with a tough decision this week, both runners have tough matchups. Tiki the safer choice, but I see Jacobs getting more and more. Then Bell - always risky playing a Bronco back. RIght now Tiki is in my line up.

yeah thats tough. the scoring is important in this decision. the more value TDs have, the less value Tiki has. generally though, i think Tiki is the better choice. You dont know what denver will do and they are playing a tough matchup. with the season on the line, NY will use Tiki.