[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Agonizing at WR

bt1722

Can't decide what to do at my 3rd WR spot this week. I have Colston, but it doesn't seem to be looking very promising that he is going to play.

So I can either start Matt Jones at 1pm or wait and hope on Colston to suit up and start Issac Bruce if he doesn't.

Bruce and Jones are a toss up in my mind, but I think Jones has more upside and could turn in another good game. I would just kick myself if I started Jones and he went something like 2 for 20 and then Colston ends up playing.

This why we play......wait til last minute....which means keep refreshin the update on Huddle and watch ESPN....if no go 4 Colston...Flip a coin between Jones and Bruce. But I do like Jones vs Indy better than Bruce vs Da Bears :D

This why we play......wait til last minute....which means keep refreshin the update on Huddle and watch ESPN....if no go 4 Colston...Flip a coin between Jones and Bruce. But I do like Jones vs Indy better than Bruce vs Da Bears :D

Keep the coin in your pocket. If no Colston, go Jones vs Indy rather than mess with the Bears.