[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am so weak at WR . . . little help please?

hailmary123

What are your other options? I would lean toward Kennison at home

Ugh . . . as of now, I'm going with Mason and M. Booker . . . and while leaning toward Kennison I also have Kevin Curtis. I know, not really very sexy choices. I plan on winning with my RB's :D (S. Jackson, Westie and MJD at flex)

If both Colston and Horn are out Copper makes a good play. Dallas should be wary of Henderson and possibly roll double coverage leaving Copper one on one to make some big plays. Brees has shown that it doesn't matter what set of receivers are lining up, he will get them the ball. I think N.O. has to get the passing game going to win against Dallas.

Kennison is the go-to receiver for KC. If they need to go to the air, they will go to him first. He will probably attract enough attention from Baltimore's secondary.

I really don't like KC in that game at all. KC lost to Cleveland in OT last week. Kennison had an ok day against a suspect defense. Now, he's going to play against Baltimore. They won't get many opportunities to throw the football today. The Ravens have a tremendous pass rush.

I would probably go with Copper against Dallas.