Sign in to follow this  
downwithdisease

What is Pinner doing in there?

hopefully fason will get the gaol line carries.

That would be no

Wow! Dat be Funky 2 understand!!!!!

Fason was said to be starting on every site i've checked. Out of nowhere Pinner gets the nod, even though Fason played very well last week. :D

All week, everyone on here was so sure Fason would be the man. I raised the question several times questioning why everyone was so certain. I just knew Fason wouldn't be the guy, however, I thought Moore would be. I didn't think Pinner would be the guy. This kind of thing happens all the time. Stupid huddler know-it-alls. :D

All week, everyone on here was so sure Fason would be the man. I raised the question several times questioning why everyone was so certain. I just knew Fason wouldn't be the guy, however, I thought Moore would be. I didn't think Pinner would be the guy. This kind of thing happens all the time. Stupid huddler know-it-alls. :D

:D

Pinner is a slug with a jersey and helmet. Hard to imagine they will stick with him but they have already surprised...

I had to choose between Fason and MJD since Brown is still out - I just did not trust Chilly enough to play Fason with all his injury report mumbo jumbo and QB guessing games lately- got lucky and went with MJD :D

:D

It isn't like the members of this board went to vikings practice and decided that fason was going to start. we just rely on information from sites like this. Rotowire and several others all said fason was starting up to 30 minutes before kickoff. If these sites don't know who is starting they should simply say it.