[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is Pinner doing in there?

downwithdisease

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to choose between Fason and MJD since Brown is still out - I just did not trust Chilly enough to play Fason with all his injury report mumbo jumbo and QB guessing games lately- got lucky and went with MJD :D

MJD AND Fred Taylor over 100 yards with touchdowns (2 MJD, 1 Taylor) in the FIRST HALF!!! I had to choose between Fason and Cedric Houston today (already playing MJD) and went with Houston off of some Huddler advice. I'm the #8 seed in the first round of our playoffs playing the season's best team (our shyt talkin' league commish) and I'm beating him by 60 points right now. Thanfully I balked on Fason - Pinner is a Lions castoff that I didn't even know was playing for Minnesota!

When you make a terrible team management decision, sometimes you just have to sit back and laugh about it.

Kind of like when you bench Edge and Tatum Bell for Fason? :D Not that I know anyone stupid enough to do that. :D

The sad thing about Pinner is he's having an absolutely monstrous game and probably no one in America started him for it.

Edited by Skrappy1

And here I thought I was the only one...........I benched MJD in one league and Willis M. in another, thinking how brilliant I was for grabbing CT's back-up.........well, my season is over, having a player with only2 points can kinda do that to a season.....I had no idea at all that Pinner was even an option....I thought he was #4 on the depth chart....

Well, I am on a bye in one league and another begins next week, so, I guess I can focus on my final exams now....LOL.......

All I can do is laugh and shake my head....and THIS is why money leagues suck...I cannot imagine the folks who lost today who had money or were in the play-offs riding Fason......

Darn you Childress....

:D:tup::bash::D (my season ending kick)

:clap:

Edited by kryptonite

And here I thought I was the only one...........I benched MJD in one league and Willis M. in another, thinking how brilliant I was for grabbing CT's back-up.........well, my season is over, having a player with only2 points can kinda do that to a season.....I had no idea at all that Pinner was even an option....I thought he was #4 on the depth chart....

Well, I am on a bye in one league and another begins next week, so, I guess I can focus on my final exams now....LOL.......

All I can do is laugh and shake my head....and THIS is why money leagues suck...I cannot imagine the folks who lost today who had money or were in the play-offs riding Fason......

Darn you Childress....

:D:doh::clap::D (my season ending kick)

:tup:

<-------------------------------------------------------------- :bash: