[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marty Booker

jknyc1

I was thinking about starting him in my flex position. He's been quietly and consistently putting up pretty god numbers the past 3-4 weeks. Harrington seems to look his way first.

Next week is the first week of our fantasy play-offs and I am seriously considering starting him in my flex against Buffalo (I figure Clements will be covering Chambers).

Thoughts?

I was thinking about starting him in my flex position. He's been quietly and consistently putting up pretty god numbers the past 3-4 weeks. Harrington seems to look his way first.

Next week is the first week of our fantasy play-offs and I am seriously considering starting him in my flex against Buffalo (I figure Clements will be covering Chambers).

Thoughts?

I had him starting this week then at the last minute I put him on the bech for Keyshawn because I listened to advice on here this morning(i'm not bitter at all) but now instead of being up 15pts I'm down 2 and hoping Romo, Thomas Jones and Gould will score more points then SJAX.

But to answer your question I think as long as Delhomme is out then I will be playing Booker and Booker has a nice matchup next week against Buf. Not sure where that game is if it is in BUF I may have to reconsider because of weather.

I had him starting this week then at the last minute I put him on the bech for Keyshawn because I listened to advice on here this morning(i'm not bitter at all) but now instead of being up 15pts I'm down 2 and hoping Romo, Thomas Jones and Gould will score more points then SJAX.

But to answer your question I think as long as Delhomme is out then I will be playing Booker and Booker has a nice matchup next week against Buf. Not sure where that game is if it is in BUF I may have to reconsider because of weather.

who on here gave you that kind of advice? the pats have been consistently shutting down #1 receivers and letting the #2s have huge days, thats why i started him.