[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Definition of Outcoached and Outplayed.

Cowboyz1

Wow. Now that was beating. Like watching the Ocean beat the rocks. Man oh Man what a consistant, steady beating. Sean Payton comes in with game plan for the ages and the personel to execute. Number 44, what's his name, Karney, are kiddin me. You know they didn' t plan to defend against Karney from getting 3 Touchdowns. Please, that was a sick exhibition of the tail wagging the dog if I have ever seen one. Bress was flawless and Romo, was, well, "Romorkably shook". I wanna believe that this game was an aberation but the way the defense folded up like a lawn chair, especially late, has me scratching the ole noggin.

The onsides kick was great call and ended all hopes of a comeback.

That game was just a nightmare and the Saints are marching in, and it doesn't look like anyone can stop them.

Round two will be a very interesting game. We shall meet again Saints. :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Dallas is lucky enough to get New Orleans in round 2. First it will mean my boys won week 1, or has a bye, and 2 its an automatic trip to the NFC Championship game. After tonight, I doubt any Cowboy takes this team for granted again, like seemed to be the case this week with player interviews. Too many Boys were thinking like I was, this is the same saints team that couldnt do sh*t vs us in the preseason.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Well said Cowboyz1. Cowboys were out-coached and out-played.

I certainly respected the Saints coming into this game. While I thought they would put up a fight and could win the game, they just blew me away.

Great job Saints! :D

I do hope the Cowboys get the chance to tangle with you again this season.

Parcells didn't take credit for that monumental screw up by throwing the flag on 3rd and 20. Not that Bress wouldn't have converted 3rd and the north passage tonight but that was a bad mistake. Bill just seemed to be a step behind, playing catchup all game long in more ways then one.

Brees has to be the MVP this year. For a guy given up for arm dead sure has put the feel good Saints on top of the world.

I hope Dallas is lucky enough to get New Orleans in round 2. First it will mean my boys won week 1, or has a bye, and 2 its an automatic trip to the NFC Championship game. After tonight, I doubt any Cowboy takes this team for granted again, like seemed to be the case this week with player interviews. Too many Boys were thinking like I was, this is the same saints team that couldnt do sh*t vs us in the preseason.

:D Are you nuckin' futs? How do you have the balls to make a comment like that after the ass whoopin' the Boys just took. The Saints totally outclassed the Boys tonight. I don't think that would change if they meet again. Although, you may be right. It could be an automatic trip to the NFC Championship game......for the Saints!!!

Edited by Dirty Sanchez

Lets not get carried away, as good a season as Brees is having, it isnt even in LT's review mirror.

I don't know, taking a team from 3 and 13 to pounding the division leader, at home, with players nobody has ever heard of until he's throwing bombs to them. I would say he is pretty valuable, especially after all the Saints have been through. Tuff call, against 30 touchdowns and counting, I agree, but he's making a very strong case.

Lets not get carried away, as good a season as Brees is having, it isnt even in LT's review mirror.

I agree also, but with NO having gone through much turmoil last year and the 180 degree move this year diffently will get Brees MVP votes. He has brought back swagger that NO has not seen in many moons.

From total despair to winning big and reestablising the franchise as winners, hard to not vote for Brees.

Preseason? :D

New Orleans is the better team.

I actually agree with Sarge to an extent. Dallas was obviously underprepared for the Saints tonight. I seriously doubt that happens again if we meet in the playoffs. It's by no means an automatic trip, but it will definately be a more even game.

I actually agree with Sarge to an extent. Dallas was obviously underprepared for the Saints tonight. I seriously doubt that happens again if we meet in the playoffs. It's by no means an automatic trip, but it will definately be a more even game.

Maybe, but aside from Dallas dumping their running game, I can't see anyway they have a chance if they play again. Especially considering Colston will most likely be back. Not sure Horn matters, but he might be there too.

Maybe, but aside from Dallas dumping their running game, I can't see anyway they have a chance if they play again. Especially considering Colston will most likely be back. Not sure Horn matters, but he might be there too.

Colston was back, Dallas was just effective in keeping him in check. But I will say I think Payton kept his load light tonight.

Bold prediction! The Saints are going to the Superbowl and this year we dont have to buy our tickets to get there.

If they play again it would likely be in the dome, so I see the Saints winning again by 2 TD's. Personally I'm hoping the Cowboys get a crack at the Bears then come down here for some more.

I have to agree here, I'd rather face Dallas again then have to go against that Bear D.