[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which is the best cell phone service provider?

kpholmes

I had AT&T a few years back and it was horrible. Couldn't even get a signal on the highway while driving past cell phone towers.

Absolutely, they were really, really bad. I only switched from Cingular to AT&T because I was moving to somewhere that Cingular didn't get service. Right after getting AT&T I was sitting in my new house watching my signal randomly go from 3 bars to 2 to no signal at all, and from roaming to non-roaming as well. Mind you, I was sitting in a stationary spot in my house, which was obviously supposed to be a part of my calling area. And this was back when you had to pay for roaming fees. I think since I cancelled within 30 days I was able to get out of my contract, but I had to eat the first month's payment and shipping fees, but it was well worth to make the switch to Verizon at that point. And I've never had any problems with Verizon since making the switch.