[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 15 Denver at Arizona

Caveman_Nick

I know it's still early, but...

This is something those of us in our FF playoffs need to keep an eye on. Which Az Wideout will Bailey line up against?

Any Denver Homers that can provide a tip-off will have at least my appreciation :D

EDIT: FWIW, I am already considering sitting Boldin for Furrey in one league and Fitzgerald for Chris Henry in another... :D

Edited by Caveman_Nick

I'm interested in this as well, but I pretty much have to play L-Fitz regardless.

FWIW - I would never bench Fitz or Boldin for Mike Furrey. Chris Henry playing against Indy, maybe...

:D I am not sure Bailey has given up a TD or a long catch this season. It would be interesting to see information on players he has been matched up with, but I don't think it would be readily available.

Mike Furrey versus the GBP happens if it's Boldin versus Bailey. I can't afford to have a player produce no stats, and they have been virtually the same player for the last 6 weeks FF wise. I have other options for picking up players out of the FA pool as well, but I'd prefer not to fret about it until I know how the match-up will land.

Well, whichever WR predominantly lines up on the AZ right side of the O will get Champ's attention.

simple. champ will cover whoever is lined up on the right side.

Good info.

so does anyone watch enough of the cards to know where fitz (or boldin) usually lines up?

Good Question.

:D I am not sure Bailey has given up a TD or a long catch this season. It would be interesting to see information on players he has been matched up with, but I don't think it would be readily available.

Mike Furrey versus the GBP happens if it's Boldin versus Bailey. I can't afford to have a player produce no stats, and they have been virtually the same player for the last 6 weeks FF wise. I have other options for picking up players out of the FA pool as well, but I'd prefer not to fret about it until I know how the match-up will land.

After doing a little research, you might be right about Furrey. I guess I've just consciously chosen to pretend DET doesn't exist this year - I can't remember even watching them on Thanksgiving!

I've watched a few Arizona games this year as I have both Fitz and Boldin. I believe Fitz lines up on the right side more often than not but someone who follows the Cards (if there is anyone) could probably give a more definite answer.

I've watched a few Arizona games this year as I have both Fitz and Boldin. I believe Fitz lines up on the right side more often than not but someone who follows the Cards (if there is anyone) could probably give a more definite answer.

Translation: I'm not a Cards Homer...I only play one on TV.

i have fitz on one of my teams so i actually pay attention to this quite a bit. i have no idea if there is a percentage that is strong one way or the other that fitz lines up on a certain side. but i have noticed that both he and boldin line up on both sides of the field, also both with a slot guy (generally b.johnson) on their inside depending on the formation. yesterday there were also a few plays that fitz was lined up in a slot type of position and worked the middle of the field. i can pay attention this week and see if i can come up with a percentage but that certainly won't help for this particular question. overall, i would say the cards will continue to mix it up and send whoever they chose against bailey for thier particular goal on that play.

it would seem that leinart is looking to fitz a bit more, but that may be a product of defenses trying to limit boldin's YAC since that is where he seems to shine.

sorry that this is very vague information, but i just don't have any statistics that i have written down to back it up. but for sure, those receivers are not set on the same side of the field for the whole game.

edit: dbaxx or soup may be able to add to this or at least agree or disagree because i know they've seen many games as well.

Edited by rhippens