[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DID ANYONE START PINNER?

BLK&GLD

My run at a championship came to a halt last night thanks to Pinner and the Vikings coaching staff. Did ANYONE have ANY forewarning that Pinner was going to be in the mix??

This is absolutely driving me crazy. I'd love to know if anyone started Pinner and how they knew he was going to play!

Seriously now...this is crazy! I'm wondering if anyone started him. According to cbs sportsline he wasn't even owned AT ALL let alone started. Did anyone start this cat?

There's no way anyone started him. All indications out of Minnesota were that Fason would get the load. That being said, I wouldn't have been surprised to see Moore get a ton of touches, but no one had a clue about Pinner.

There's no way anyone started him. All indications out of Minnesota were that Fason would get the load. That being said, I wouldn't have been surprised to see Moore get a ton of touches, but no one had a clue about Pinner.

So I guess the only way someone would have started him is if they had "insider" information?? I just can't seem to come to grips with the fact that there was absolutely no indication, not even slightly, that Pinner was a consideration to play....let alone carry the bulk of the load.

I'm beginning to hate this damn game!

I started Fason for all the reasons everyone else did... All the reports said he would get the starting nod.

I did here that Moore would factor in some, and that Pinner was brought up from the practice squad and may see some carries. But NO, I don't think anyone could have seen him run that much!

It sux because I was knocked out of the 1st round of playoffs.

Seriously now...this is crazy! I'm wondering if anyone started him. According to cbs sportsline he wasn't even owned AT ALL let alone started. Did anyone start this cat?

I started Pinner, the Saint's full-back Karney, Chris Weinke AND Drew Carter as my #1WR. I scored 600 points yesterday! :D

Honestly thuogh, I didn't even know Pinner was on Minnesota's roster. And as a Detroiter, watching him come back here to kill the Lions on a day when I upset the shyt-talking #1 seed in our league as the eighth seed...PRICELESS. :D