[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else get screwed over?

Smallz

Up 17 you kick an onside kick, next play throw a TD. OK fine.. they get the ball back again up 3 scores Brees THROWS another TD.. Do they try to run the ball out? No they throw ANOTHER TD.. I was up 68 points in my fantasy pool.I am now down 30 because of Brees/Bush combo.. What a joke. Sean Payton screwed my Playoff Championship.. I hate him and hope they all burn in hell.. I was welll on my way to the championship

Its not that. I really wanna know the mindset of Payton, what was he trying to accomplish? I bet you he had Brees on his FF team

IMO his mindset was putting his foot down on the throat of his opponent.Both teams are going for a first round bye in the playoffs and a home playoff game.They did exactly what worked and that was Brees throwing the ball to whoever he felt like.The game plan was absolutely brilliant.The Cowboys had no idea what hit them.I had Marion Barber in my lineup last night and got a zero so I was not happy the Saints blew them out as it took the Cowboys out of the things they do best which includes a great deal of Barber.I will however give the Saints the credit they absolutely deserve.I felt like they had one of the best game plans I have ever seen in a pro football game.

IMO his mindset was putting his foot down on the throat of his opponent.Both teams are going for a first round bye in the playoffs and a home playoff game.They did exactly what worked and that was Brees throwing the ball to whoever he felt like.The game plan was absolutely brilliant.The Cowboys had no idea what hit them.I had Marion Barber in my lineup last night and got a zero so I was not happy the Saints blew them out as it took the Cowboys out of the things they do best which includes a great deal of Barber.I will however give the Saints the credit they absolutely deserve.I felt like they had one of the best game plans I have ever seen in a pro football game.

EXACTLY!! when the opponent is down and bleeding, then twist the knife and put them out of their misery. I thought the game calling was nothing short of masterful. The Cowboys looked stunned and mentally fatigued. Who runs a reverse to pick up 1-2 yards on 3rd and short? Who kicks an onside kick in that situation? The element of surprise and good play calling was quite evident last night.

And I was facing Brees...ouch...but that game plan was one of the best I've seen in a while.

EXACTLY!! when the opponent is down and bleeding, then twist the knife and put them out of their misery. I thought the game calling was nothing short of masterful. The Cowboys looked stunned and mentally fatigued. Who runs a reverse to pick up 1-2 yards on 3rd and short? Who kicks an onside kick in that situation? The element of surprise and good play calling was quite evident last night.

And I was facing Brees...ouch...but that game plan was one of the best I've seen in a while.

+ 1

Up 17 you kick an onside kick, next play throw a TD. OK fine.. they get the ball back again up 3 scores Brees THROWS another TD.. Do they try to run the ball out? No they throw ANOTHER TD.. I was up 68 points in my fantasy pool.I am now down 30 because of Brees/Bush combo.. What a joke. Sean Payton screwed my Playoff Championship.. I hate him and hope they all burn in hell.. I was welll on my way to the championship

As others have said, Payton had a game plan and it was working with tremendous success.

Remember that the mentality has to be not to let up on the throttle just because you "think" you have enough cushion to win the game, but to put it beyond reach.

At the point of the onside kick, they were up 18 points, but there was almost six minutes left in the third quarter at that point. While it may seem unlikely that the Cowboys could have made that up, anything can happen. Payton sealed the deal.

As a Cowboys fan, it was a nightmare, talk about "shock & awe". Wow!

Unfortunately for you (all FF'ers), he is not thinking about your playoff chances in FF at that point (or any point) in the game. Sorry to hear about your situation, it does suck. I managed to avoid the steam roller that is the Saints in my local, but the second and third place teams go massacred by the game last night by a couple "underdogs" in my local.

Personally, I loved the play calling by PAYTON, and he SOON will be right up there with Mr WALSH ! I mean what an awesome display of offensive weaponry, and, talk about keeping a defense off-balance ! The added bonus was, it was against the sap-sucking DALLAS COWBOYS.....move over, Cowpokes, make room for the NEW AMERICA'S TEAM !!!!! :D

As others have said, Payton had a game plan and it was working with tremendous success.

Remember that the mentality has to be not to let up on the throttle just because you "think" you have enough cushion to win the game, but to put it beyond reach.

At the point of the onside kick, they were up 18 points, but there was almost six minutes left in the third quarter at that point. While it may seem unlikely that the Cowboys could have made that up, anything can happen. Payton sealed the deal.

As a Cowboys fan, it was a nightmare, talk about "shock & awe". Wow!

Unfortunately for you (all FF'ers), he is not thinking about your playoff chances in FF at that point (or any point) in the game. Sorry to hear about your situation, it does suck. I managed to avoid the steam roller that is the Saints in my local, but the second and third place teams go massacred by the game last night by a couple "underdogs" in my local.

Pretty good description of what happened last night.