[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks

devilwoman

I know, I know it would be a miracle if Seattle could actually pull out a #2 NFC seed. However anything is possible...beating SCD is unlikely, but hey thats why they play the game right... :D Whatever...anyway just so I understand their chances...if they win out and Dallas loses one more and NO loses 2 then it would seem that Seattle would be #2 seed...? I'm pretty sure we will be #3 in the NFC. Man it looked bad yesterday...those fumbles especially Strongs fumble killed us. That fumble Hasselbeck recovered from Djax was some great hustle!! He has great heart!!!

I know, I know it would be a miracle if Seattle could actually pull out a #2 NFC seed. However anything is possible...beating SCD is unlikely, but hey thats why they play the game right... :D Whatever...anyway just so I understand their chances...if they win out and Dallas loses one more and NO loses 2 then it would seem that Seattle would be #2 seed...? I'm pretty sure we will be #3 in the NFC. Man it looked bad yesterday...those fumbles especially Strongs fumble killed us. That fumble Hasselbeck recovered from Djax was some great hustle!! He has great heart!!!

After fumbling away yesterday's victory by giving up 21 points on three turnovers, the #2 seed is a pipe dream. I don't see New Orleans losing 2 out of their last 3. Listening to KJR this morning, the only reason that Seattle is ranked above Dallas right now is because the Cowboys have one less conference game.

Furthermore, the loss to Arizona yesterday will most likely cause the Hawks to lose the tiebreaker to Dallas as it will probably come down to point differential between common opponents. So, realisticly the Hawks are looking at a #3 or #4 seed.

That being said, as mediocre as the Hawks have generally looked this year, I still think the 2006 NFC is the epitome of NFL parity. Every team has weaknesses and it seems like there is a new best team in the NFC every other week. Time is running out, but still hope for the Hawks to find "it" over the next three games.

they're alot closer to the #4 seed than #2....... and with LT & the bolts coming to town in 2 weeks it could get even closer. :D

they're ahead of Dallas now but Dallas has played one less conf. game.... that's the only reason. If the cowboys & hawks tie with identical records & conf. records..... it then goes to "records vs. common opponents" - which Dallas would win.

Me thinks the hawks will have the #4 seed when it's all said & done.

they're alot closer to the #4 seed than #2....... and with LT & the bolts coming to town in 2 weeks it could get even closer. :D

they're ahead of Dallas now but Dallas has played one less conf. game.... that's the only reason. If the cowboys & hawks tie with identical records & conf. records..... it then goes to "records vs. common opponents" - which Dallas would win.

Me thinks the hawks will have the #4 seed when it's all said & done.

I swear I just read something similar to this. :D

So was just talkign to a co-worker Cowboys fan, and we both realized that if my dream of the Eagles takign out Dallas for the East title comes to fruition, the Cowboys could end up on the outside looking in. They will beat Detroit, but have to go to Atlanta now, then us. Not inconceivable they end up 9-7.... and tied with Atl and NYG - and I think lose out to both on TB

Now, again, not saying this is likely, but it's gotta be considered (just like as much as I love the idea of the Eagles 10-6 and East winners, I gotta know 7-9 and out of it is possible too)