[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hilarious quote about Colts run D in today's Indianapolis Star

CaptainHook

Bob Kravitz, local columnist, in his report card section:

Right now, the Cincinnati Bengals offense is so excited about playing the Colts, they've committed to staying out of jail.

:D

Good stuff. By the way, is Dungy on the hotseat yet? If they don't turn it around, do you think Dungy is gone?

:D

Good stuff. By the way, is Dungy on the hotseat yet? If they don't turn it around, do you think Dungy is gone?

I don't think so. Irsay loves him. He definitely has some explaining to do, but right now, I'd say the D co-ordinator is in deep trouble.

I don't think so. Irsay loves him. He definitely has some explaining to do, but right now, I'd say the D co-ordinator is in deep trouble.

I would hope we go out and find some big ole fatties for the middle of the defensive line to stop the run, and get some linebackers that weigh more than a feather........Cato June is listed at 227, but he said publicly on Channel 13 news last week he was 207........ :D

Dungy keeps saying the defense is built for speed, but speed kills when you're getting run over by every RB in the league...... :D

By the way, is Dungy on the hotseat yet? If they don't turn it around, do you think Dungy is gone?

Absolutely no way will Dungy or Polian ever go anywhere during Manning's career, which is a damn shame. They've had more than enough time to "fix" the D and it's worse than ever and Dungy totally SUCKS at making adjustments (presuming he ever makes any). Hell I'm starting to miss Mora it's so bad. At least he had a little fire, even if it was laced with diddly-poo.

Absolutely no way will Dungy or Polian ever go anywhere during Manning's career, which is a damn shame. They've had more than enough time to "fix" the D and it's worse than ever and Dungy totally SUCKS at making adjustments (presuming he ever makes any). Hell I'm starting to miss Mora it's so bad. At least he had a little fire, even if it was laced with diddly-poo.

And why in he hell is Rhodes still getting so many touches. The rookie of the month could have been Rookie of the year if they would stop the RBBC crap. Okay, maybe change of pace and give Rhodes 5-8 carries a game but he hasn't earned that even. Wow! Dat be Funky 2 understand!. Are they afraid Addai will break down?

And why in he hell is Rhodes still getting so many touches. The rookie of the month could have been Rookie of the year if they would stop the RBBC crap. Okay, maybe change of pace and give Rhodes 5-8 carries a game but he hasn't earned that even. Wow! Dat be Funky 2 understand!. Are they afraid Addai will break down?

That's the best one yet: W T F changed into wow! that be funky 2 understand! Hilarious.