[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The latest edition of "darin3 does"...

darin3

Decided to "flip" the order of the projects I visit during my every-other-month (or so) trip, therefore I'm not in my typical Orlando location for the night. Instead, I'm in Vero Beach. My room is a stone's throw from the Atlantic Ocean! I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight with those waves pounding! Totally worth the extra $20 for the ocean-side room... headed out to the hotel bar/lounge for a couple beers and maybe an appetizer before walking down the street to a "famous" bar/lounge/restaurant. Tomorrow, I'll be flying from West Palm Beach back to California for the remainder of the week. Can't wait to see my parents and friends there. It's been nearly 2 months since I've been in Austin.

Already chatted w/ unta about perhaps meeting up next time. It's hard on a Monday, I know.

Enjoy MNF... I'll be sauced, watching my Bearsssssss trounce the Lambs. :D:D

Decided to "flip" the order of the projects I visit during my every-other-month (or so) trip, therefore I'm not in my typical Orlando location for the night. Instead, I'm in Vero Beach. My room is a stone's throw from the Atlantic Ocean! I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight with those waves pounding! Totally worth the extra $20 for the ocean-side room... headed out to the hotel bar/lounge for a couple beers and maybe an appetizer before walking down the street to a "famous" bar/lounge/restaurant. Tomorrow, I'll be flying from West Palm Beach back to California for the remainder of the week. Can't wait to see my parents and friends there. It's been nearly 2 months since I've been in Austin.

Already chatted w/ unta about perhaps meeting up next time. It's hard on a Monday, I know.

Enjoy MNF... I'll be sauced, watching my Bearsssssss trounce the Lambs. :D:D

like i said.... Saints big.

enjoy the trip and time with the family.

Welp, all in all, a successful night... won my Bears -6.5 bet... but lost on my "1st TD scored" bet and the one that really stings: Rex Grossman passing yardage... bet on 201-249 yards... he finished with 200 on the dot! He had a late passing play that woulda got him well past 201 which got called back... PISSED!

But... the big whammy... in my "big" league (see sig), I had VY (not listed), MoJo Drew, TJ, Holt and Chicago D (among others)... could be a HUGH week (going for most points, as I'm out of playoffs).

Vero Beach gets a B-. Bars close at 1. Limited poontang.