[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who does MySpace?

idahov

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

As the original Huddler w/ a MySpace...

whatever. I can tell you this much, it is what you make of it, just like being on line. I have a myspace account and I have re-connected with tons of old friends, old army buddies, people I haven't talked to in years.

it's basically just like the old school AOL days with a little of classmates sprinkled in.

Add me, I have midgets as friends.

It's a good place for gays to hook up.

Add me, thexy. :D

just started one this week........ mostly to post a few pics and try to find some old friends from hs and college.

oh... and to meet some gaymen to chat with.

I think you added me already, thexy. :bash:

Edited by darin3

I don't have one. Ok I do, mainly I did it to post some pictures. My son lives about 3 hrs away so it was another way to keep in contact with him. My sister has one and she lives on there, she's 23. I do find it a bit uncomforting some of the stuff she has on there, language, pictures in her comments section that my son looks at because obviously he's on her buddy list. I may have to ask her to clean up her act? Strange times we live in. Oh well.

btw, how did you find mine?

Add me, chingon... I need to add some affirmative action to my friends list... :bash:

I'm on there. But, like H8 said... it's mostly to meet gays.

Add me, red... I need to add some gheyness to my friends list... :clap:

I'm 29 and have a page.

Add me, you f'in hilljack... I need to add some Elvis-ness to my friends list :tup:

Bier hunted me down on myspace just the other day....

Add me, I need some zen on my friends list... :D

I don't have one but some of my employees do...they are college kids. I agree with H8...it smells gay to me.

That's not what you're smelling... :D

Add me, chingon... I need to add some affirmative action to my friends list... :bash:

Add me, red... I need to add some gheyness to my friends list... :clap:

Add me, you f'in hilljack... I need to add some Elvis-ness to my friends list :tup:

Add me, I need some zen on my friends list... :D

That's not what you're smelling... :D

Can't find you on there.

Off the top of my head I can think of at least 4 huddlers on my friends list.

As the original Huddler w/ a MySpace...

Add me, I have midgets as friends.

Add me, thexy. :bash:

I think you added me already, thexy. :clap:

From time to time I google "Jujube Chapel Hill" to see what people are saying about the restaurant on blogs, etc. This has lead me to the Myspace sites of some of my employees by accident because they mention their place of work in their profiles.

I gave one of my waiters crap because he mentioned he was a "bartender/waiter" in his profile. Dude had filled in behind the bar once. I suppose it's thought of as cooler to be a bartender but I asked him in the middle of a staff meeting why he a)even bothered to list that job title and b)why he put that first. "Do you pull more if you say you're a bartender?"

I gave one of my waiters crap because he mentioned he was a "bartender/waiter" in his profile. Dude had filled in behind the bar once. I suppose it's thought of as cooler to be a bartender but I asked him in the middle of a staff meeting why he a)even bothered to list that job title and b)why he put that first. "Do you pull more if you say you're a bartender?"

For amusement (and to satiate my mangoo needs), I've looked up people I know from work, and I've found that almost all of them lie about their job titles, and many of them lie about their age.

I figure myspace is sort of a virtual high school class reunion gone horribly wrong.

whatever. I can tell you this much, it is what you make of it, just like being on line. I have a myspace account and I have re-connected with tons of old friends, old army buddies, people I haven't talked to in years.

it's basically just like the old school AOL days with a little of classmates sprinkled in.

Im 29 and Im on there for this exact reason.

I met my girlfriend on there last year. I owe Myspace my thanks for this reason...

It IS what you make of it. I dont go on there and get al geeked out on there. THAT is for the kiddies. Im just there to catch up with old friends.

All my friends on there are people I know personally.