[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Carroll

canman1104

I been reading the garbage this guy has been writing about all season and wow! This guy can't seem to get anything right. Where does ESPN find these jokers?? :D

examples please?....otherwise, just a big ol' blanket statement. :D

Carroll's work as a baseball injury analyst has been pretty good, but the quality and consistency just don't seem to be there for his football reporting. This doesn't really surprise me as the two key qualities as a sports injury reporter are knowing the medical/training field and developing a network of good sources on every team. Carroll has a good medhead background, but injuries vary some by sport and I'd imagine it's demanding enough to develop a good set of sources for one pro sport, let alone two. Hopefully, this doesn't stretch him too thin and reduce the quality of his reporting in baseball.