[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tough playoff RB decision

bk200606

Not only in the championship, but playing against my brother, so even higher stakes.

Who would you start? Must pick 2:

LJ @ Chargers

Gore @ Seahawks

Alexander Vs 49ers

Many thanks for your advice

Sit LJ. Chargers are playing well and Merriman will shut down L.J.

both Seahawks and 49ers give up more rushing yards.

I'd play LJ and Alexander. That's just a ridiculous stable of running backs to choose from. All are studs but Alexander and SEA play tough at home. I can see Alexander getting 100 and a TD this week keeping the ball away from Gore unless Gore springs something big (after all he did have 212 yds. and a TD vs. SEA in week 11 :D ).

LJ perhaps less yardage but his likelihood of scoring then goes up in the red zone as they feed him the rock. I don't think you can sit LJ as they're fighting for a playoff spot.

I'd go Alexander and LJ. If you are going to sit anyone, I'd sit Alexander as DJax is out. This could spell trouble for the SEA D as it might sputter. But these guys are both studs. Hard not to play them.