[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another game for you all

cliaz

yeah i figured that out pretty quick as well. had anyone had any success with that big 3000 dollar tower? far as i can tell it kinda sucks, the first upgrade takes it down to 100 range and the second upgrade costs 15,000.

I can never save up the gold to do that. How in the hell did you get that much?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i figured that out pretty quick as well. had anyone had any success with that big 3000 dollar tower? far as i can tell it kinda sucks, the first upgrade takes it down to 100 range and the second upgrade costs 15,000.

I've built one, but never got to the upgrade. It seemed to do pretty well at first, but after they started making it past it was pretty useless.

Has anyone had a tower randomly disappear on them?

Happened to me twice now. Fully upgraded tower :poof: gone.

Same.

Also was able to stack towers on top of each other. Don't think you're sposed to be able to do that.

Any particular successful strategy on placement?

I start off with the very begining. 4 water towers, then 4 more at the second turn and then 4 more near the castle, then i upgrade them to the 80 gold level. Then i start adding tons and tons of greens lining all the way to the castle and just upgrade them until the cows come home. 71 is the highest i've been though.

Any particular successful strategy on placement?

actually i figured something out this morning that seemed to help. early on i was just going for maximum coverage, trying to place them toward the middle. you can get in the 75 range with that strategy. but if you'll notice...the towers fire much faster at the dots which are closest to them. so if you place them at the end of a path where they can get a direct shot as the dots run in...they get in a lot more hits. you can get up around level 80 with this strategy.

I go fewer, fully upgraded towers... Usually start with 2 fire towers at the bottom of the first "U" with only a couple upgrades. Then plant leaf towers like a mother in the center. 75 is my best.

simaler with some water cause they can be ungraded cheaper than leaf and can shoot farther.

actually i figured something out this morning that seemed to help. early on i was just going for maximum coverage, trying to place them toward the middle. you can get in the 75 range with that strategy. but if you'll notice...the towers fire much faster at the dots which are closest to them. so if you place them at the end of a path where they can get a direct shot as the dots run in...they get in a lot more hits. you can get up around level 80 with this strategy.

I have been doing this with the red towers, as they already have less range, but I have only gotten to level 60. I think I'm using too many towers. It seems like you should only build so many towers as you can continue to upgrade.

I have been doing this with the red towers, as they already have less range, but I have only gotten to level 60. I think I'm using too many towers. It seems like you should only build so many towers as you can continue to upgrade.

yes upgrade but u also need to add new down the line

I just hit 71 as well. I did it with only 12 towers.Placement is key. I figure red towers in the corners and a row of blue and a row of green in the center. I haven't figured out how the other two towers play into this yet.