[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another game for you all

cliaz

I can confirm that all blues will only get you to the mid 70's and all reds as well, but with the reds it's very tricky in the beginning. You pretty much have to have your finger on the upgrade button right as it's ready or you'll lose a couple of citizens to start off. I've also tried all storm clouds & can verify that they suck. The greens I'm not as sure about because I tried to use the same method with each color, but when I was close to being done with the greens one of my main towers disappeared. :D It seemed like it might make it higher than the blues and it did make it to 74 even after losing that tower. If somebody else will try the method of just using one color in a game & using the exact same placement I think then we can settle the argument of which is better.

I already did that, see page 3.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had it happen on my 3rd tower. It all depends on placement I think. If you place a tower and get the not enough room message, then you're guaranteed to lose a tower.

About how many towers do y'all figure you have by the end of the game? I'm doing better with less but more upgraded towers, but when I started upgrading to the final level (the "blue hat" one for blue towers) I couldn't build up money quickly enough....thinking maybe staying at the 730-level w/more might be the way to go.

this is a DIFFERENT game (and now I think 90 is possible--I made it to 75 AND I had two fully upgraded green towers disappear--if the towers stay, I am well into the 80s)

i sort of have a hunch that if a tower disappears it is still there "firing". as far as i can tell, it's not a different game...it's just full-screen. i can get 80 or just above on both versions with the same strategies. :D

I was in the middle of a game and the phone rang...

came back - it was over yet I scored 58. Wonder how many thou I left on the table :D That might've been the one I cracked 75

Edit: seem to lose towers on this one a lot more easily. Anyone else? And it's not because I'm "maxed" or building on top of each other.

Edited by BeeR

Not sure what a good mix of blue and green is either. Also does anyone put any on the "outer" edges of paths (like the far left far right etc)? I haven't but wondering if putting some in the beginning might help to kill stuff quicker and so (supposedly) get more $.

Where are you putting them?

About how many towers do y'all figure you have by the end of the game?

Well dammit?