[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another game for you all

cliaz

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made it to 110!

I put one green up at the entry with just enough space for a flower underneath. I then upgraded the green fully before placing the ultimate. I upgraded the ultimate all the way and then placed another ultimate as before to the left of the first bend. I continued that trend of placing & fully upgrading the flower towers at the next consecutive bend so that they would fire at that 90 deg as the monsters were moving away until I was up to 4 ultimates. After that the monsters were starting to just make it past me & I wouldn't be able to build another ultimate fast enough so I started putting greens at the corners facing the onsters as they came into the bend and then upgrading those towers to their 2nd to last level. I had upgraded one of the greens to it's highest level and then I had placed my 6th & final green and upgraded it about 4 levels(when you first get the leaves) before my castle was finally overtaken. I know with just a little more dilligence on my part I can break that 110 mark.

This thing is like crack!

very nice. how do you get by with just the one green at the beginning?

very nice. how do you get by with just the one green at the beginning?

I place it as close as I can to the beginning but still leaving room for the flower. Then upgrade the green as fast as possible before placing anything else. I did lose one citizen at the start, but didn't lose any more until I was closer to 100. Take a look at the link above for the placement. The green at the entrance and the one at teh 2nd bend are the only one's that are fully upgraded.

Edited by rajncajn

I place it as close as I can to the beginning but still leaving room for the flower. Then upgrade the green as fast as possible before placing anything else. I did lose one citizen at the start, but didn't lose any more until I was closer to 100. Take a look at the link above for the placement. The green at the entrance and the one at teh 2nd bend are the only one's that are fully upgraded.

This might be a minor thing, but putting another green down the track and only updating it by a little out the gate would have saved that one citizen and not set you back that far in terms up building up cash.

We tried...you have to resize the window by making it tall & skinny.

:D:D I know, I've tried going down to the left side and resizing the window, then tried with the right side, and all it does is let part of the game dissappear from sight. I'm so lost!

:D:D I know, I've tried going down to the left side and resizing the window, then tried with the right side, and all it does is let part of the game dissappear from sight. I'm so lost!

ok are you running windows? you know the 3 boxes at the top right of any window? the first one "_", then two boxes, then "X"? click the middle (two boxes) box, then you will have a window you can resize. then grab the very bottom right corner of that window and make it tall and skinny.

ok are you running windows? you know the 3 boxes at the top right of any window? the first one "_", then two boxes, then "X"? click the middle (two boxes) box, then you will have a window you can resize. then grab the very bottom right corner of that window and make it tall and skinny.

Doesn't work for me either. Maybe cuz im using firefox

It works, you just have to use Explorer.

lol @ your lame arse, even I can beat 10

I have to admit to a little skepticism about the authenticity of these things too.

LOL, whatever. Let me see you at level 10 with 4 Ultimate Towers...or for that matter that many upgraded green towers.

I use IE and it doesn't work for me either. It just covers up the game when I change the window size.

This is what happens to me. I am using the most recent version of IE, so maybe that's the issue. When I hit the square between the _ and the X, then try to resize, it just covers up the game. Not sure what else it could be.

No, the problem is that you guys have the page cached. We're getting pages that don't allow that trick anymore. There are ads all around the damn thing now.

No, the problem is that you guys have the page cached. We're getting pages that don't allow that trick anymore. There are ads all around the damn thing now.

That happened to me as well. I just closed the screen and opened the link again. The second time it opens full screen without the mess.