[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why doesnt DeAngelo Williams start?

aterry1979

He is clearly the best back on the team but they keep on insisting on starting the inexplosive, injury prone Foster all the time. You would think they would "try" to get a playoff spot, especially with Delhomme hurt. I think they are trying to make good to one player rather make good for their whole franchise. :D

Edited by aterry1979

This remains my biggest fantasy frustration this season, as I bought in big time to what this kid could do. He was excellent in his last start, they did well. He was excellent against the Minnesota run defense early in the year, they should have won that one except for the special teams stupidity. He is much more impressive to me, and Foster has done nothing in his Panther career to warrant that kind of coaching dedication. I just don't get it. I doubt many others do, either.

This remains my biggest fantasy frustration this season, as I bought in big time to what this kid could do. He was excellent in his last start, they did well. He was excellent against the Minnesota run defense early in the year, they should have won that one except for the special teams stupidity. He is much more impressive to me, and Foster has done nothing in his Panther career to warrant that kind of coaching dedication. I just don't get it. I doubt many others do, either.

I feel exactly the same way. Even if I wasnt a DWilliams owner, I would still create this post out of questioning the decisions that a team makes when they dont start a hot player. Just doesnt make sense. :D